Ultimate droid 5.0.1 is out now come get ya self some right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by hookerdj, Jul 29, 2010.

1. hookerdj

hookerdj New Member

Download update.zip
    - Rename to update.zip if not already done
    - Place update.zip on the root of sdcard
    - Reboot into recovery
    - Install
    - Allow update.zip installation
    - Install /sdcard/update.zip (deprecated)
    - Set all animations to fast [​IMG] (Settings -> Ulitmate Droid Settings -> Transitions and Animations)
    - Remove and install extra apps (Ultimate Droid Settings: Setting -> Ultimate Droid Settings)
    - Enjoy! [​IMG]
    Overclocking Kernels: (Update.zip format - Installation instructions Above)
    Chevy's Froyo Kernels Link

Ultimate Droid Froyo eXtreme 5.00 Changelog:
    - Extra apps are no longer bundled with the update, they now both download AND install from the built-in applications menu (Credit to Blackdroid)
    - New incremental update process (Allows for small fixes or upgrades to be pushed to your phone without having to flash a complete update - credit to Blackdroid)
    - Ultimate Droid Extras - the ability to download and install fonts, bootanimations, and livewallpapers right from the UD Settings menu (Credit to Blackdroid)
    - Built-in backup and restore (backs up and restores all app and ud extras - fonts, bootanimation, live wallpaper, and built-in apps - Blackdroid)
    - Added option to switch build fingerpints from the UD settings (UD Settings -> Application Settings - Blackdroid)
    - Custom Protips widget (displays helpful hits and tips on how to use features contained in UD - Credit to RafficaX)
    - Added the ability to flash sp or clockwork recovery (UD Settings -> Quick Commands - credit to Blackdroid)
    - Customizable invisible pattern unlock screen (Settings -> Location & Security - Credit to Wyise)
    - Updated lockscreen music controls (works with any music player and option for always on - Credit to Kmobs)
    - Added abiltiy to configure rotation settings (UD Settings -> User Interface -> Rotation Settings - Credit to jonasl)
    - Customizable recent apps list (UD Settings -> Input Settings -> Long Press Home Settings - Credit to Wyise)
    - Customizable long press on home key (UD Settings -> Input Settings -> Long Press Home Settings - Credit to Wyise)
    - Menu to unlock lockscreen (UD Settings -> Input Settings - Credit to Kmobs)
    - Updated maps to version 4.4
    - Updated astro

WOW WHAT A ROM CHECK IT OUT FOR YOURSELVES AT BLACKDROIDMOD IN THE DOWNLOADS SECTION AND YOU MAY HAVE TO REGISTER IF YOU ARE A FIRST TIME USER..it only takes 2 or 3 minutes and then you are free to run the greatest rom the rest of eternity!!! ahahahaha :yeahbaby01::yeahbaby01::yeahbaby01::yeahbaby01::yeahbaby01::yeahbaby01::yeahbaby01::yeahbaby01:eek:h wait i forgot smile everyone its the banana jiggy:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:
  2. TRIKOTRET

TRIKOTRET New Member

dancedroid
  3. cromo8

cromo8 New Member

ill give this try
  4. hookerdj

hookerdj New Member

there are so many options you could do on this rom it is just unbelievable it really is..i never even thought of half of these new options under settings ultimatedroid. really really nice. you can change font bootanimations wallpapers it has incremental updates so you no longer have to flash roms when he wants to update or fix something you just fix it or just add it instead of all this downloading and flashing roms and backing up apps and reinstalling apps NO MORE WOOOWOOO....AND did i say snappy NO??? well @ stock 800 it feels like 1000 or 1200 give it a try if you are bored or just want to see a work of art from one of the best develpers to date!!
  5. hookerdj

hookerdj New Member

and for anyone that doesnt think this way try to prove to me someone that has implemented some of these features in a rom??Im not knocking anyone cause as of this last month just about every dev out there has a truely amazing and fast rom that has 10 or so themes to it....this is just icing on the cake thats all :icon_ owned::noworktomorrow:
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2010
  6. cromo8

cromo8 New Member

wasnt 4.0 just released a week ago?
  7. hookerdj

hookerdj New Member

i think maybe 2 weeks ago but yes it was....this tops 4 though just letting ya know
  8. cromo8

cromo8 New Member

ill give this a try after i try the new lithium rom from jrummy for a day or so, you should update your sig lol :p
  9. keyblade

keyblade New Member

Wouldn't install apps in UD settings, went back to CM RC2.
  10. Adrioid

Adrioid Theme Developer Theme Developer

I had that same problem. I was a little disappointed, all my apps reinstalled on UD 4.0.0 but I didn’t let that stop me. Reinstalled all my apps from my SD Card. Now I’m smoking in my 5.0 dancedroid

11. KingTee

KingTee New Member

Customizable invisible pattern unlock screen (Settings -> Location & Security - Credit to Wyise)
    - Updated lockscreen music controls (works with any music player and option for always on - Credit to Kmobs)
    - Added abiltiy to configure rotation settings (UD Settings -> User Interface -> Rotation Settings - Credit to jonasl)
    - Customizable recent apps list (UD Settings -> Input Settings -> Long Press Home Settings - Credit to Wyise)
    - Customizable long press on home key (UD Settings -> Input Settings -> Long Press Home Settings - Credit to Wyise)
    - Menu to unlock lockscreen (UD Settings -> Input Settings - Credit to Kmobs)

Some of these are in CM6 Rom also. Check it out. :icon_ banana:
  12. hookerdj

hookerdj New Member

ya i know he didnt do any of that and some of that is in cm6 but none of that is any of what i am talking about!! i dowload and run just about everyones rom to check it out and see what its all about...i dont think theres really a dev out there that i havent rommed up....oh wait that guy that makes the yugurt roms birdman i think??? i havent tried his but thats about it

13. KingTee

KingTee New Member

Okay my mistake.
  14. craigs93

craigs93 Member

Been running this for a couple of hours and I still haven't tried everything....Overall impression is that this is amazing!
    It not only does what he says, it continues to be the snappiest ROM out there!
    See sig for specs
  15. 306stang

306stang New Member

just upgraded from 4 to 5!! holy hell there's a 5.1??!!

5 blows me away!!
Search tags for this page

pandahome 5.0.1