1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

ultimate droid 3.5.0 facebook problem

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by androidwallpapersnet, Jul 19, 2010.

1. androidwallpapersnet

androidwallpapersnet New Member

i am currently running the rom ultrimate droid 3.5.0 almost every 20 minutes a get a little yellow exclamation mark on my notification bar saying "Facebook authentication failed", please re-enter your password.

I enter my password it will work until i keep the program active until I close it I get the same error. Anyone else have this problem or know a fix?

I also tried using Root explorer deleting the apk files from system/app and data/app and reinstalled the facebook app still no luck any input would be great.
  2. Bob Dammit

Bob Dammit Super Moderator

Try uninstalling and reinstalling using the UD control settings.
    Menu - Settings - Ultimate Droid

Are you running a theme?
  3. livingXsacrifice

livingXsacrifice New Member

I am running Facebook Fine. Maybe uninstall and reinstall? Which facebook app are you using? There are a few out there.
Search tags for this page

droid facebook 3.5

why does my phone keep saying virgin-discover apps failed