Ultimate Droid 2.3.0 Problem

JDLUKE

Reaction score
On incoming calls, the accept call tab is not positioned right. Is anyone else having this problem?

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
post a screenshot

VolDroid

Reaction score
yes. the answer slider is off to the left hand side. Blackdroid is working on this. He said he would issue it as an update.zip as soon as he has it finished.

OP
JDLUKE

JDLUKE

Reaction score
I tried Mbk, but the superuser permissions pop up was blocking the shot. And thank you VolDroid, I was just making sure everyone knew. :)

Boostjunky

Reaction score
Yeah, it's a known problem, and one that pesters the living hell out of me! I don't get too many calls, so luckily I don't have to see it too often. But it drives me nuts when I do see it, and the thought that there's a problem with the slider is always lingering in the back of my mind when using my phone.

I've tried a few things of my own to fix the issue, but to no avail. The problem is not with Phone.apk like I'd hoped. It's a bit deeper somewhere.

Hopefully the fix is released soon!

droijo

Reaction score
I have it too but doesn't bother me much since I use bluetooth most of the time. Apparently it can be fixed for the time being by installing a theme.

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I believe it has to do with the jog_tab...pgn's in the framework. I replaced them in the NexTheme and it's now fine.

Boostjunky

Reaction score
I believe it has to do with the jog_tab...pgn's in the framework. I replaced them in the NexTheme and it's now fine.

Strange... I replaced the jog tab png's in 2.3.0 with the ones from 2.1.0, and no luck. So then I tried replacing some of the XMLs for the answer slider and still no dice. It's getting irritating!

macgyver1307

Reaction score
So I keep on getting random rebooting ever since 2.0came out.... and i've tryed almost every kernal and wipeing and re flashing.... any help? I'm using. Slayer 1.6 1100 and have compcache on and the patches installed.... help this is getting annoying

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
So I keep on getting random rebooting ever since 2.0came out.... and i've tryed almost every kernal and wipeing and re flashing.... any help? I'm using. Slayer 1.6 1100 and have compcache on and the patches installed.... help this is getting annoying

Compcacbe is terrible. I had that same issue back in the sapphire days when I had it enabled. On paper compcache looks great in real world its terrible. My device ran good for a few hours then the slowdowns came followed by the reboots.

My suggestion is to kill off compcache.

Sent from my Droid

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Shows how often I get an incoming call - looks like I will have to call myself to see

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I saw it, I am probably going to flash the 11/28 Nightly phone and phoneconfig.apk - and be done with it

jawa6969

Reaction score
Per BD on his forum, his is going to be addressing the incoming call screen. The 12-1 nightly addressed the slider being off centered.

Says the incoming call screen should be worked out in the 12-2 nightly.