Ultimate Droid 2.1 Tips widget?

Cowbell_Guy

Reaction score
I accidentally uninstalled the tips widget before deleting it from the desktop...

Now whenever I go to delete it from the desktop I get constant FCs.

Anyone have the app they can upload so I can re-install and remove it properly?

Thanks!

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
just reflash the ROM.....you won't lose any settings or anything. Or you can just open up the ROM on your desktop and grab the apk and install it via Root Explorer

OP
C

Cowbell_Guy

Reaction score
Looks like it was protips.apk. Surprising when I re-install it I am still getting FCs and the ghost where the widget used to be is not displaying!

Last edited:
OP
C

Cowbell_Guy

Reaction score
Arghhh accidentally did this again with Beautiful Widgets. Now I can't get the "problem loading widget" box removed from my homescreen. Is this just a bug with the UD launcher? Anyone have any ideas? Don't want to have to reflash the rom b/c of this given how long it took me to get customized!

mtnbkrbob

Reaction score
after i installed ud2.1 i did a restore of my apps and got this problem with several widgets. so when i would try to delete the space( it showed a blk space that said problems loading widget) where the widget was it wouldnt but then it would fc. and even if i rebooted it would still do it. so what i did was go into adw settings and i deleted that page or screen. so if i had seven screens on the desktop i would delete the one with the messed up widget then add the screen again the reinstall the widget and it was all good.
hope this helps?

bob