1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Uh oh....how's this for a rumor....just got off a call with VZW regarding Droid X 2

Discussion in 'Android Smart Phones' started by nerdslogic, May 6, 2011.

1. nerdslogic

nerdslogic New Member

Well, she may be mislead but I just had a rep....and her supervisor...both tell me that the Droid X 2 WILL BE 4g. Now I don't know if this is accurate or not, and it is tough to get this verified but I did find a thread that also indicates the same thing on Android Police which for me thus far has been spot on.

image_thumb525.png

Verizon’s Spring Roadmap Leaked, Shows All Kinds Of Android Goodness | Android News, Reviews, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets, Tips, Mods, Videos, Tutorials - Android Police

One thing to note here though. This particular thread also indicates that the Charge was to be released on April 7th or something.....this thread was from March.

Point being though is that 2 reps from VZW told me that the X2 is going to be 4G.....I wonder if that is true.