1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Uh oh, did i delete my recovery partition?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by JWBose, Mar 30, 2010.

1. JWBose

JWBose New Member

I was changing some icons on my phone and long story short ended up with boot looping, so i restored my backup (using clockworkMod reco.) My backup ended up being from a few days ago when i was still using BB, but have since been using CM, so i figured i'd go back through rom manager and get CM back, so i re-downloaded the rom and hit ok to reboot into recovery and it just stays on the "M" screen, so i battery pulled it and re-flashed the CM reco. and tried rebooting into recovery through droidrootpro and rom manager again, and the same thing happened, so i battery pulled it again and tried the hold x down, and still the same thing, so have i somehow deleted my recovery partition or something? any ideas?
  2. Modulus

Modulus New Member

The only times I've been stuck in a boot loop with the Motorola logo involved the right kernel with the wrong 'rom' or vice versa..

You might be looking at an SBF restore to get back to a functioning state?
  3. JWBose

JWBose New Member

ok, i'll probably end up trying that then, I just checked my kernel and it's the one i had always used with BB so i must have accidentally done something i wont supposed to
Search tags for this page
access android recovery partition
accidentally deleted back/recovery partion on android tablet
android erased recovery partition
android format recovery partition
android how to uninstall recovery partition
android partition recovery

android recovery partition

did i delete recovery partition
droid razr how to delete partition casje
how to format recovery partition android
hpw tp fprmat recovery partituon android