uh now...a forced update...

Reaction score
Jungle King 76 said:
Updates are never just pushed without your consent. When there is an update a box will pop up and ask you if you want to upgrade. If your phone just all of a sudden went to the boot animation, that just means something was wrong with your phone.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Purple Tapatalk

Actually I also got the notification for an update but I declined it cuz I am rooted. I did notice there was a countdown timer that stated it would download and install the update before I hit later instead of install. My thought though is I don't think it helped his or her install to be using the phone during the process as I saw was posted earlier.

cbreze

Reaction score
Updates are never just pushed without your consent. When there is an update a box will pop up and ask you if you want to upgrade. If your phone just all of a sudden went to the boot animation, that just means something was wrong with your phone.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Purple Tapatalk
My last update to 173 happened overnite and I woke up to it, so I respectfully disagree. My commando, my previous device also did the same thing. I am rooted and have frozen the updater app so this can no longer occur without my consent first. Just sayin' it can and does happen if your not awake or do not see the decline option.