ugh...

gerg004

Reaction score
These FC's are really starting to kill me...
Love this rom to death, but patiently waiting on the next drop

hoppermi

Reaction score
What are you trying to do that is FC?
The only FC I'm having is if I try and send a pic via mms, and pulling an app out of a folder.
did you delete TelocationProvider.apk from system/data? That took care of all the dialer and contact FC.
Did you restore data from another Rom when you installed? That will give you lots of FC.

OP
G

gerg004

Reaction score
What are you trying to do that is FC?
The only FC I'm having is if I try and send a pic via mms, and pulling an app out of a folder.
did you delete TelocationProvider.apk from system/data? That took care of all the dialer and contact FC.
Did you restore data from another Rom when you installed? That will give you lots of FC.

Well I am sorry, in my haste and my frustration I wrote FC, when I REALLY meant the random freaking reboots. It happens all the time, randomly, after doing certain things, after doing nothing, when my screen is locked and so on. And I assume it happens more times when my phone is in my pocket that I dont even know of...

hoppermi

Reaction score
I would get reboots occasionally from the lockscreen freeze on 0.12.11.0 and 0.12.3.x
None so far on 0.12.18.0.

OG(DRO)ID

Reaction score
I keep getting fc with my launcher! Then I got a new game frm gameloft havsnt even played it yet, n that fc!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

paul7602

Reaction score
sorry guys but this is the best rom by far and im a complete noob !!! if you do this as instructed you wont have any fc or reboots !! hands down the BEST rom available !! thanks TEAM D1 you guys know your @#$% !!

OP
G

gerg004

Reaction score
sorry guys but this is the best rom by far and im a complete noob !!! if you do this as instructed you wont have any fc or reboots !! hands down the BEST rom available !! thanks TEAM D1 you guys know your @#$% !!

Ive been running every version of MiUi since like Halloween. Have done "as instructed"- noob. And this is the only version I have had any issues with. Love the rom, will not change to any other rom... just cant wait for 12.24 or whatever happens to be next. Not messing with the public beta and setting my stuff up just to re-flash the next update. Just hope it gets fixed thats all. Because as frustrating as it can be I will not stray. But thanks for your input anyways...