ugh need help

mskks64

Reaction score
So i woke up this morning and all of my apps saved to my sd card are non responsive and have the little apps not install logo is there I press them and it "says could not launch the requested activity" and now i can't use my usb cord to transfer files.

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
have you tried a battery pull? Also, do you have an adapter to put the sd card in and hook up to pc? Trying to see if its an sd error or a phone error is the point in doing it.

OP
M

mskks64

Reaction score
have you tried a battery pull? Also, do you have an adapter to put the sd card in and hook up to pc? Trying to see if its an sd error or a phone error is the point in doing it.

it seems to be my sd card but the only problem is the apps i saved to my sd card :S

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Reinstall rom. tiny errors happen...Gremlins attack and somehow stuff breaks. a reinstall should fix the problem. What rom you using? BB has a script i think that puts all apps on system memory and you can also put all apps on memory card.

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
is your recovery broken? Lol if not then just reflash the rom. If your recovery has been taken by the gremlins then just use rsdlite and flash an sbf. From their root, and then install rom manager. Then apply recovery, upgrade to a 2.2 rom. Now if you did all this i am practically sure that it wont be giving you problems. If the card is still acting up then your going to have to get a new one....the phone can do only so much. Before you go about buying a new card, try uninstalling all your apps that are on sd card through the market. (then nothing should try to install thus nothing will be running off of sdcard)
Sorry for delay, i didnt anticipate you having another problem.

OP
M

mskks64

Reaction score
I just did a clockwork recovery fro ma week ago and everythings pretty much back to normal