Ugh Droid 3 are still backordered all over!!

akhi216

Reaction score
Got mine free with no upgrade :)

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

Where did you get it from? I ordered mine's for free from letstalk.com on Sunday and that happened to be the last day that they had the free promo. Where did you get it from and are they still offering it? I have a friend who wants one (for free) but can't find any deals of the sort.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

akhi216

Reaction score

Where did you get it from? I ordered mine's for free from letstalk.com on Sunday and that happened to be the last day that they had the free promo. Where did you get it from and are they still offering it? I have a friend who wants one (for free) but can't find any deals of the sort.

Edit: Assuming that you actually bought it for free of course.

rongotti

Reaction score

No unfortunately it was not a promo, and I had to sign a non-disclosure agreement lol

Reaction score
I got mine free also, no upgrade...

All I did was call customer support 3 different times after my DroidX continued to have issues. After about a month of tech support and me losing my cool they forwarded the call to retentions and this was their solution...

Dmw017

Reaction score
Ordered mine last Thursday in-store. Haven't gotten a tracking number yet but it is the weekend.
I have no phone because I returned my previous one to pay for the D3 (full retail price + $100 for first month of plan + extended battery). Needless to say, I want the droid 3 to get here ASAP :x I'm dying without a phone lol.
Btw the rep took literally 30 minutes from start to finish to place the order and he never asked for my email address so I won't be getting any notification when FedEx has a tracking # available. I'm going to call customer service Monday for the number if it's in.
Also the rep added a $13 screen protector to my order when I specifically stated three different times I didn't want one... and he didn't give me back my $3 change when I paid around $650 full in cash.

I was told the phone would probably ship Mon or Tues but that it could take up to 2 weeks.

spillner

Reaction score
I have an upgrade i want to use and test drove a D3 for a week and love it. Of course everywhere around me is backordered 2 weeks and looks that way online too. Just had to vent!!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Where in Upstate NY are you. All the VZ stores I've visited in Buffalo have D3s

OP
Riley

Riley

Reaction score
Where in Upstate NY are you. All the VZ stores I've visited in Buffalo have D3s

Central NY state. I ended up waiting about a week after I ordered it online from vzw. I have one now. :)

gdgnj

Reaction score
I ordered mine on 8/12 and it is shipping today from West Chester Pa. I should be getting it tomorrow! :icon_ banana:dancedroid

ajgates92

Reaction score
I called at least 10 stores where I am from (Northeastern Ohio) and no one had one...I orded it online and it would say it would be here in a week...two days later I have my droid 3 :) Happy new verizon customer.

mwinne

Reaction score
I called at least 10 stores where I am from (Northeastern Ohio) and no one had one...I orded it online and it would say it would be here in a week...two days later I have my droid 3 :) Happy new verizon customer.

Same here in NC, I think they have stopped shipping them to the stores at this point, and are only doing direct ships, got mine in 2 days as well.