OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Today NASA is making an announcement about Extraterrestrials and UFO's.....

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
I thought it was tomorrow at 2pm? I think it's believed to be they found arsenic on one of martian moons Titan, which can sustain life but doesn't exactly prove it.

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
I thought it was tomorrow at 2pm? I think it's believed to be they found arsenic on one of martian moons Titan, which can sustain life but doesn't exactly prove it.
actually you are right. Tomorrow at 2pm.

Yeah I just been reading the theories out there. Here's something that is in line with what you posted.

“NASA will hold a news conference at 2 p.m. EST on Thursday, Dec. 2, to discuss an astrobiology finding that will impact the search for evidence of extraterrestrial life. Astrobiology is the study of the origin, evolution, distribution and future of life in the universe.
The news conference will be held at the NASA Headquarters auditorium at 300 E St. SW, in Washington. It will be broadcast live on NASA Television and streamed on the agency’s website at NASA - Home.

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
I find this very interesting and believable. Also I find it hard to believe that we are the only "intelligent" life. I've seen shows on the History channel about the pyramids. Working around construction and heavy equipment and watching those guys on T.V. try to recreate building some of worlds wonders leads me to believe there was no way they were made by hand.

Back in the mid 80's, a friend and I saw a spinning triangular "thing" in the sky. It flew so fast, there was no way it was an aircraft. I live several miles from Keesler Airforce Base in Biloxi, MS. I've seen fighter planes. There was no way it was one of them. It was well above the clouds and leaving no vapor trail. It looked a lot like the videos of other reported ufo sightings.

I'm not posting this to "fit in". I'm almost 40 and dont care about fitting in. I also dont tell that story because of peoples reaction. Its one of those things that seeing is believing.

Heres some videos I've found through my own curiosity:
Latest-UFO-Sightings: UFO activity over Horn Lake, Mississippi

This one is famous around here
The 1973 Pascagoula, Mississippi Abduction (Hickson/Parker)-UFO Casebook Files

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
This interview was so good I had to share the transcript:

The interview was conducted by Sheriff Fred Diamond and Captain Glen Ryder at approximately eleven o'clock Thursday evening. It began with Charlie's voice saying:

· . . even though I'll be the laughing stock of the country, I'll tell what I seen, and the experience I've had...

What did you say your namc was?

Charles Hickson. H-i-c-k-s-o-n. Even though they laugh me out of Jackson County, I'll do what I know is right. That's all I can do. And I don't expect anybody to believe it. It's just unbelievable.

There was a weight in Charlie's voice. As though he was having to push the words up, heave them out.

We just have to know what happened. What happened to y'all from the very beginning.

Well, this'll be the third time.

We just want to make sure. To hear your story. That's what convinced us.

OK. OK. Calvin and me, this boy-he works with me-we went down below the grain elevator along the river. We caught a few haidheads down there, a couple of croakers, not much. So I said to Calvin, son, let's go up by the old Shaupeter Shipyard. I've caught redfish in there, and speckled trout-

Is he your son?

No, no. He's just a friend. He's from Jones County. That's where I'm reared from. I've got a farm and a home up there. Well, so we went over there to try a little while. We set there fishing. I don't know how- I guess we must've seen the thing the same time. It's a blue light. It circled a bit-

How high was it?

You couldn't hardly tell. It wasn't too close. But ft wasn't no two-three miles away. It was pretty close.

And a blue light-you're surprised when you look in the sky and you see a blue light. It really calls your attention to it. Then in just a little while, it come right down above the bayou. You know, about two- three feet above the ground.

How close was it?

Twenty-five, thirty yards. But it might have been thirty-five, forty yards. You see something like that, it scare you to death! And I couldn't believe it. I started to head for the river-

Was there a noise to it?

A little buzzin' sound-nnnnnnnn, nnnnnnnn-just like that, that's all. Wasn't any back blast or anything. And, you think you dreamin' about something like that, you know. And I started to hit the river, man. And Calvin just-he went hysterical.

What's Calvin's last name?

It's Parker. Calvin Parker, Junior. He's got his father's name.

Charlie paused a moment, then went on:

So we was right on the river. It didn't hit the ground. It hovered. And all of a sudden-right in the end of it-this opening was laid up there, and three of them just floated out of the thing. They wasn't on no ground.

They didn't have feet?

No, they didn't have toes. But they had feet shape... It was more or less just a roundlike thing on a leg-if you'd call it a leg... I was scared to death. And me with a spinnin' reel out there-it's all I had. I couldn't-well, I was so scared-well, you can't imagine. Calvin done went hysterical on me-

Then what happened? They walk on up to you?

They just-no, they just glided up there to me. Then one of 'em made a little buzzin' noise, and two of 'em never made no noise.

What kind of noise?

Just ZZZZZZ zzzZzZZZ.

It sound like a machine?

Yeah, like that. It might have been contactin' the others. See, I don't know. By then I was so damn scared I didn't know anything. And two of 'em just floated around behind me and lifted me off the ground.

By your arms?

By my arms. With their pincher things. They must of done something. I just raised off the gound.

They didn't use no force though?

No force. They didn't hurt me. I didn't feel nothin'.

How was your buddy doin' then?

He just passed out on me. And they glided me into that thing. You know, how you just guide somebody. All of us moved like we were floatin' through air. When I got in there, they had me, you know, they just kind of had me there. There were no seats, no chain, they just moved me around. I couldn't resist them, I just floated-felt no sensation, no pain. They kept me in that position a little while, then they'd raise me back up.

You said they had some kind of instrument on you, didn't you?

Some kind of instrument I don't know what it was. I didn't see anything that I could call an instrument that I've ever seen before.

What did it look like? Could you describe it?

I just couldn't describe it.

Was it like an X-ray machine?

No it wasn't like no X-ray machine. There ain't no way to describe it. It looked like an eye. Like a big eye. It had some kind of an attachment to it. It moved. It looked like a big eye. And it went all over my body. Up and down. And then they left me.

They left you inside the machine?

Left me right by myself. And the position they had me in-I couldn't move. Just my eyes could move. And I don't know how long they left me. I don't even know if I stayed conscious but I think I did. And then they came back.

How long did they leave you?

I don't know. I never wear no watch.

How long would you say?

I'd say twenty to thirty minutes. Then, when they came back, they laid me back over again.

You didn't try to talk to 'em, ask 'em what was going on?

Yes--I did! But I'd get a buzzin' sound out of one of 'em. That's all. They didn't pay me no attention, my talkin' or anything.

How many eyes did they have?

There could have been eyes but I didn't see any. But there was something that came straight out more or less where a nose would be on a human bein's face.

They have any hair?

I don't know. I just swear I don't know. That's blank in my mind.

You looked at 'em didn't you? Did they breathe?

I swear I don't know.

How tall were they?

They were about five feet tall.

They didn't have no kind of clothes on or nothing?

Not so's I noticed.

And you can't tell me what color they was?

Man, you scared as I was-

Was they white-ooking? Pale? Blue? Green?

Best I remember, they looked palelike to me-

Wrinkled skin?

It might have been. It looked kind of like a skin fit. They might've had something on, they might not've. I don't know.

You say below the nose there was an opening?

Like a slit-and I never saw that openin' move. And they had something on each side of the head that resembled ears, but didn't look like ears that we know. And the head-I didn't see any neck. It looked like it just sit there on a body.

Was this right after dark?

It wasn't too long after dark.

Well, why you waitin' till this time of night to call us?

Well, Mr. Fred, when I got out of there, I knowed nobody wouldn't believe me. I went by the Mississippi Press, beat on the door. This colored guy was sittin' at the desk. I said I wanted to see a reporter. He said there won't be no reporter till morning. I thought about it again. If I call the sheriff's department they won't believe me. If I call the police department they won't believe me-

Well, how'd you know unless you tried?

Well, I apologize for that. That's my thinking.

How much did you have to drink?

I hadn't drank anything, but in the forty-five minutes to an hour before I called you all, I did drink! I had to settle my nerves. I just about went crary. And I gotta get back and let my wife know. She's probably hysterical now.

Your wife's all right. You remember leaving?

Leavin' where?

The ship. When they put you out.

The only thing I remember is that kid, Calvin, just standing there. I've never seen that sort of fear on a man's face as I saw on Calvin's. It took me a while to get him back to his senses, and the first thing I told him was, Son, ain't nobody gonna believe this. Let's just keep this whole thing to ourselves. Well, the more I thought about it, the more I thought I had to let some officials know

What they do after they let you go?

There was a buzzin' sound, and it was gone.

Can you describe the vehicle?

Yes, I can. It was about eight feet tall. It wasn't round. It was oblong, sort of oblong, and the opening it had was at one end of it. The only lights I seen on the outside was that blue light.

Inside, what lights they have?

I didn't see no bulbs or anything. It just glowed light. But it was real bright.

Charlie told how he's tried to call Keesler Air Force Base and how they told him to call the sheriff. There were a few more questions and the interview was over.

Sheriff Diamond asked Charlie to come back in the morning to make a complete statement. Charlie said he didn't want any publicity, and he didn't want to get his family upset. Then Diamond and Captain Ryder went out and left the two men alone in the room with the tape recorder still rwuung.

Charlie's voice was shaky as he said to Calvin: "I can't take much more of that" And Calvin sounded frantic.

CALVIN: I got to get home and get to bed or get some nerve pills or see the doctor or something. I can't stand it. I'm about to go half crazy.

CHARLIE:: I tell you, when we through, I'll get you something to settle you down so you can get some damn sleep.

CALVIN: I can't sleep yet like it is. I'm just damn near crazy.

CHARLIE: Well, Calvin, when they brought you out-when they brought me out of that thing, goddamn it I like to never in hell got you straightened out.

His voice rising, Calvin said, "My damn arms, my arms, I remember they just froze up and I couldn't move. Just like I stepped on a damn rafflesnake."

"They didn't do me that way," sighed Charlie.

Now both men were talking as if to themselves.

CALVIN: I passed out. I expect I never passed out in my whole life.

CHARLIE: I've never seen nothin' like that before in my life. You can't make people believe-

CALVIN: I don't want to keep sittin' here. I want to see a doctor-

CHARLIE: They better wake up and start believin'... they better start believin'.

CALVIN: You see how that damn door come right up?

CHARLIE: I don't know how it opened, son. I don't know.

CALVIN: It just laid up and just like that those son' *****es-just like that they come out.

CHARLIE: I know. You can't believe it. You can't make people believe it-

CALVIN: I paralyzed right then. I couldn't move-

CHARLIE: They won't believe it. They gonna believe it one of these days. Might be too late. I knew all along they was people from other worlds up there. I knew all along. I never thought it would happen to me.

CALVIN: You know yourself I don't drink'

CHARLIE: I know that, son. When I get to the house I'm gonna get me another drink, make me sleep. Look, what we sittin' around for. I gotta go tell Blanche... what we waitin' for?

CALVIN (panicky): I gotta go to the house. I'm gettin' sick. I gotta get out of here.

Then Charlie got up and left the room, and Calvin was alone.

CALVIN: It's hard to believe . . . Oh God, it's awful... I know there's a God up there...

His words, as he prayed, became inaudible.

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
and addendum to that interview.....Calvin (the guy who panicked) had a nervous breakdown shortly after.

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
This tape is an eye opener given by a professor. This tape is so deep on many levels not just about Aliens but about the human race.

You will be shocked to hear of the description of the aliens. It's nothing I have ever heard.

One thing is for sure they are not here to harm us. What an eye opening tape. This is a WHOLE other story on them.

It's 2 parts but worth the listen.

Here's part 1. This was in 1948 I believe.

http://www.konsulting.com/carr1%20Layer-3.wav

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon

pyro6128

Reaction score
CK, have you read the "The Universe in a Nutshell" by Stephen Hawking? I'm also a huge space buff and some of the things in there blow my mind. Its an update to a Brief History of Time, but with tons of added color diagrams, charts and pictures. Everything is explained so clearly.

Also check out his book "The Grand Design". I listened to an audiobook version of it and its great. The Universe in a Nutshell is better though. Makes an amazing coffee table book too.

I have a theory that if there is indeed a god, perhaps that entity and the universe are both one and the same. I could talk all day about space and all the stuff that goes on up there.