UDlution Coming to a droid near you

macdonaldj2

Reaction score
I was running UD 8.0.0 and I had the weather (YR1) apk from this theme, I tried just running the APK on 1.0.0 and I keep getting installation failed, have you gotten a chance yet to port that over?

StingRay

Reaction score
Sorry guys ill make a verison without all the addon apps
also sorry i didnt get back to you faster i got a ton of school work to do so ill get it done as fast as i can

Thanks 3.0...and for porting this classic!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

gwhiz377

Reaction score
How do I get the launcherpro dock bar and the images like you have?

Any ideas?

I don't know exactly where he got his, but I'm pretty sure you can find that dock at the LauncherPro website under theming. They're having some trouble with the site, so you won't be able to see some of the images, but there's still some you can see. Here is the link. Just go to "Share your custom dockbars" thread. If not there, download the LauncherPro Icons app. You should be able to find that one, or one like it there.

As for the icons. I'm not sure, but I think they're DreamLyfe's icon packs. There's a demo version, but I believe for the full you have to pay like $1. You can find that here. I use TallMin icons that have some color to it. Those are free and you can find those here.

This is what my dock looks like
CAP201010120106.jpg

If you want that dockbar, here it is...
Dock-Dreamlyfe.png

shoot2scre

Reaction score
Has anyone tested the "without apps" version?

I just re-wiped to install w/o the apps. Don't want to go through the hassle of flashing the theme if I get stuck with all those apps again.

OP
Droid_3.0

Droid_3.0

Reaction score
it worked for me also if you wanted to remove the apps you could have goten root explorer wents to /system/apps and deleted the apps from there reboot and your done

OP
Droid_3.0

Droid_3.0

Reaction score
How do I get the launcherpro dock bar and the images like you have?

Any ideas?

I don't know exactly where he got his, but I'm pretty sure you can find that dock at the LauncherPro website under theming. They're having some trouble with the site, so you won't be able to see some of the images, but there's still some you can see. Here is the link. Just go to "Share your custom dockbars" thread. If not there, download the LauncherPro Icons app. You should be able to find that one, or one like it there.

As for the icons. I'm not sure, but I think they're DreamLyfe's icon packs. There's a demo version, but I believe for the full you have to pay like $1. You can find that here. I use TallMin icons that have some color to it. Those are free and you can find those here.

This is what my dock looks like
CAP201010120106.jpg

If you want that dockbar, here it is...
Dock-Dreamlyfe.png
the 3rd link in my post has the dock and icons

shoot2scre

Reaction score
it worked for me also if you wanted to remove the apps you could have goten root explorer wents to /system/apps and deleted the apps from there reboot and your done

Do you have a list of the apps that were included?

OP
Droid_3.0

Droid_3.0

Reaction score
there were only a few but they were
Espn score board
last call widget
launcherpro
Audio manger
google voice
Sms pop up
thats it

TizzMahNizz

Reaction score
Ultimate Theme

This theme is amazing. I love the colors, icons...simply said, this is the best theme I've used to date hands down!

StingRay

Reaction score

wanted to thank you again for porting this over...my first time to use this theme and really liking so far...

still having trouble finding "text" icons that aren't too small...I've tried manups and some available on Droid Pirate, but all are just incredibly small when you try to use them on the Launcher Pro dock....

any suggestions? also I had previously seen some text icons that had kind of a mirror effect on the words...can't find them now...oh well.....:frown:

StingRay

Reaction score
The manup icons are just too small for me when they get loaded into the LP dock...using the standard LP icons for now.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

manhatton

Reaction score
Port looks good. More complete/accurate than another I tried.

Couple Q's..... Any one have Pandora themed?

And is there a source for the alternate battery icon (Battery shape) and the plain analog clock?

I loved the way this theme looked in the Lithium and BB ports, but I've been converted to UD, so I'd 'preesh the help!