UDlution Coming to a droid near you

gwhiz377

Reaction score
Hmm thats odd did you try re adding it?

Yea. On the menu, when selecting what options you want, it showed up white. But once I put it on the screen it went red. Not too big of a deal though. Adds a little color.

BTW anyone that uses LauncherPro with this, Benny879 does a great job of theming the LP widgets. You can find the .apk here.

c_hale22

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks Droid 3.0 and thanks manup. DL ing now.

gwhiz377

Reaction score
SO i installed this and now i have a popup for my messages....?

If you're talking about the one from LauncherPro, then yes, you should. You just have to enable it through the swipe actions.

chron12

Reaction score
How do I get the launcherpro dock bar and the images like you have?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

gwhiz377

Reaction score
SO i installed this and now i have a popup for my messages....?

If you're talking about the one from LauncherPro, then yes, you should. You just have to enable it through the swipe actions.

How do i turn it off, cuz its annoying...

Hold down wherever you have it popping up from. Select "Swipe gesture action" and then select "Do nothing".

If you're talking about the number than pops up when you get a new message, then just go to menu>preferences>dock setting and then uncheck the box for unread sms count.

Edit: Actually, I see what you're talking about now. There's an SMS Pop Up app that wasn't on there before. You can turn it off by opening it up through your app drawer. Unfortunately it wouldn't let me just uninstall it, so I'll probably have to use root explorer to delete it.

shoot2scre

Reaction score
Great theme. Amazing turnaround. Working flawlessly.

EDIT:

As for the pre-installed apps... I am seeing SMS pop-up and Last Call Widget. Any others?

dmzxls

Reaction score
I am enjoying the theme though am a bit put off by the fact it installs a number of themed apps as well without giving any say in the matter. In addition, these apps cannot be uninstalled.

I very much like the way this theme was made available on BB.5 having all of the extra, themed apps available as the individual .apks. As it is right now, I have some permajunk on my phone I am not going to use.

Either way, thanks for the speedy work you put in on this! I am looking forward to/hoping something can be done about the apps. :)

StingRay

Reaction score
Before I flash this theme, would you mind letting us know what apps are added that can't be removed?

Thanks!

SoDroid

Reaction score
Hmm thats odd did you try re adding it?

Yea. On the menu, when selecting what options you want, it showed up white. But once I put it on the screen it went red. Not too big of a deal though. Adds a little color.

BTW anyone that uses LauncherPro with this, Benny879 does a great job of theming the LP widgets. You can find the .apk here.

Thank you for posting the apk gwhiz! And thank you to Droid_3.0 for this port! Lovin the rEvolution love.

OP
Droid_3.0

Droid_3.0

Reaction score
Sorry guys ill make a verison without all the addon apps
also sorry i didnt get back to you faster i got a ton of school work to do so ill get it done as fast as i can