UD8 is awesome but one thing I need help with..

TopDroid

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I just installed UD 8 and then installed chevys low voltage 1.25ghz kernel and now it says my (home) wifi is not in range. Any ideas on how to fix this? My wifi was working fine before the new kernel. Is there another kernel that plays nicer with UD 8 or my wifi?
Thanks guys!

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I use p3droids kernels religiously......work great.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I knmow I had WiFi issues trying to use cvpcs's kernels, but Chevy's gave me no problems whatsoever with it/.... perhaps UDv8 and a 1.25 GHz kernel causes issues... why so much clock speed?????

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I just installed UD 8 and then installed chevys low voltage 1.25ghz kernel and now it says my (home) wifi is not in range. Any ideas on how to fix this? My wifi was working fine before the new kernel. Is there another kernel that plays nicer with UD 8 or my wifi?
Thanks guys!

I'm using that one and it connects fine.

OP
TopDroid

TopDroid

Reaction score
I knmow I had WiFi issues trying to use cvpcs's kernels, but Chevy's gave me no problems whatsoever with it/.... perhaps UDv8 and a 1.25 GHz kernel causes issues... why so much clock speed?????

I dont know. I usually just run 1ghz but i was feeling crazy. LOL! Ill probaly just use 1ghz or 1.1ghz though. Im about to flash over one of P3's kernels. Lets see what happens...

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
?

I dont know. I usually just run 1ghz but i was feeling crazy. LOL! Ill probaly just use 1ghz or 1.1ghz though. Im about to flash over one of P3's kernels. Lets see what happens...

I run 1250....seems to run fine on my phone.....so why not?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk