1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

UD3.0 RC2 Kernels

Discussion in 'UltimateDroid' started by champlification, Jan 28, 2011.

1. champlification

champlification New Member

I don't know if anyone's tried any kernels for Ultimate Droid 3.0 RC2 for the Droid, so I decided to post what. I have found.

Slayher and LFYSlayher kernels both didn't work for me. My Droid would just reboot right after startup.

Sholes Sapphire 1.2GHz works great for me though.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
  2. llt_droid

llt_droid New Member

I've had no problem with LFY Slayher, aside from the fact that I can't run any kernel over 1100. I also just flashed the LGB 1100 and it booted up fine, so I'll run it for awhile and see how it goes.
  3. Darksthour

Darksthour New Member

I'm gonna stick with the stock kernel till it's out of beta/rc. It's only at 800mhz but everything runs fine. Plus it really gives me time to see how the rom runs then when I do replace the kernel I can get a good grasp on everything.

4. devante387

devante387 New Member

LFY Slayer_7x1200LV_v1.6 kernel works beautifully on mine.
  5. champlification

champlification New Member

I tried lfy 1100 and lfy 1000 and neither worked for me, but i ran lfy 1200 on my last ROM. Guess i am just going to have to use sapphire 1200 for now