UD2 Gallery FIX

Takenover83

Reaction score
I even tried pulling camera.apk from the zip (ultimate_sholes-ota-eng.blackdroid.zip). Same error. No biggie. I can always just reinstall. I keep holding off waiting on a fixed update of UD 2.0. Live and learn ;) Thanks for the help.

Dr.Soul

Reaction score
I still cant get this to work, also can't get swype update to install. I have did a search with root explorer in God mode and removed every swype file on my phone, reboot and it gives an error message about swype and is still listed of the language and keyboard section under settings. Just gonna rock it the way it is right now maybe UD will send out a patch or a revised rom, guess I should've wyped b4 coming from UD1

b-jammin21

Reaction score
Camera fix worked perfect, and its still working great now. Gallery fix worked great too......at first. Now, I can't find Gallery 3D anywhere in my app drawer, in uninstaller, and I can't uninstall it in the market. Not to mention, it's buggy again. Any ideas?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
P

pierced_droid

Reaction score
Camera fix worked perfect, and its still working great now. Gallery fix worked great too......at first. Now, I can't find Gallery 3D anywhere in my app drawer, in uninstaller, and I can't uninstall it in the market. Not to mention, it's buggy again. Any ideas?

Yea its like cooliris or something like that

Sent from my etcha-sketch

b-jammin21

Reaction score

Yep. That is exactly what I'm seeing

OP
P

pierced_droid

Reaction score
K

Yep. That is exactly what I'm seeing

I got the same thing but mine is not buggy at all

b-jammin21

Reaction score
Is there any way I can fix this? It looks like it did before I installed Gallery 3D.

OP
P

pierced_droid

Reaction score
Is there any way I can fix this? It looks like it did before I installed Gallery 3D.

You can go into market and just uninstall for some reason it works

b-jammin21

Reaction score
Its not giving me the option to uninstall in the market. It only gives me the option to open it...

Any other ideas?

Easy E

Reaction score
Ditto on the "can't uninstall Gallery3D". Not listed in applications to uninstall and uninstall button in Market is grayed out...

Easy E

Reaction score
Disregard. Went to Root Explorer:

/system/app

deleted Gallery3D.APK

downloaded and installed regular Gallery.APK

Went back to Market and "uninstall" option was back

No longer showing "installed" on the Market

Nice.

b-jammin21

Reaction score
I don't have root explorer, and really don't care to pay 5 bucks for it because I don't think I'll ever use it. Is there any other way to fix this?

OP
P

pierced_droid

Reaction score
I don't have root explorer, and really don't care to pay 5 bucks for it because I don't think I'll ever use it. Is there any other way to fix this?

U can use astro

Easy E

Reaction score
There's a free app on the Market called "Android Mate (Free)" Haven't used it, but perhaps a free alternative to Root Explorer?

b-jammin21

Reaction score
Thanks. I'll check it out and let you know how it is.

EDIT: I don't think it will work like root explorer. It won't let me remove gallery 3D (cooliris), and it continues to FC...