P

pierced_droid

Reaction score
What you can do is manually extract galley.apk and install it with astro

Sent from my etcha-sketch

grinchy

Reaction score
EDITED FILES!!!!!!!! THE 2 FILES BELOW WORKING PERFECTLY

Just install the Gallery.ZIP Using CW no need to wipe or anything.
View attachment 19849

For those having issues with the Camera also
This is the Camera and Gallery Fix
View attachment 19851

downloaded the camera and gallery zip....renamed to update.zip....in rom manager...i select install rom from sd card....i scroll down to update.zip and dont check off anything...it boots into recovery mode and says install aborted...

do i need to do this in sprecovery?

nevermind tried in sprecovery....same error

downloaded just the camera.zip and it worked fine...now will try gallery :)

gallery.zip failed as well...went to market and downloaded the rayman 3d....all is good now :)

hrdnhvy

Reaction score
For those having issues with the gallery do as the others said, search Rayman50 in the market & install the 3d gallery.

hrdnhvy

Reaction score
Nevermind...i take that back...after a reboot after installation of the Raymon50 file...after reboot, now galler is morw messed up...thank.good for nandroid....

OP
P

pierced_droid

Reaction score
Nevermind...i take that back...after a reboot after installation of the Raymon50 file...after reboot, now galler is morw messed up...thank.good for nandroid....

No need to restore back up mine just went buggy on me and I uninstalled the updates and now its perfect lol......

hrdnhvy

Reaction score
awwww....didnt try that...i just finished flashng back....lol..have u rebooted since doing the uninstal? if so all is fine after a reboot? if so, i may have to try again.

OP
P

pierced_droid

Reaction score
awwww....didnt try that...i just finished flashng back....lol..have u rebooted since doing the uninstal? if so all is fine after a reboot? if so, i may have to try again.

Lol is a Motorola of course I rebooted battery pull battery died lol but yes and it is still working. I even switched to slayhers 1.2 slv and just rebooted before replying

Takenover83

Reaction score
I used God Mode and then went into astro and deleted camera.apk and gallery.apk from system/apps. I was able to get gallery re-installed, but now I can't get camera reinstalled. Maybe I should just wait for the update to be released to fix all these small problems.

OP
P

pierced_droid

Reaction score
I used God Mode and then went into astro and deleted camera.apk and gallery.apk from system/apps. I was able to get gallery re-installed, but now I can't get camera reinstalled. Maybe I should just wait for the update to be released to fix all these small problems.

There has been no issues with the Camera.zip install

Takenover83

Reaction score
I tried the camera.zip. It appears to install ok, but once loaded up I have no camera. Its not in /system/app. Most likely a bug of me deleting camera.apk. Manually installing the apk via package manager/astro just throws me a error.

OP
P

pierced_droid

Reaction score
I tried the camera.zip. It appears to install ok, but once loaded up I have no camera. Its not in /system/app. Most likely a bug of me deleting camera.apk. Manually installing the apk via package manager/astro just throws me a error.

I wonder if I send my Titanium Backup Backup of camera.apk if that will work