UD1.0.0 Revolution theme

OP
L

luigi90210

Reaction score
I can concur that luigi most likely did this port by himself. He's been the one porting it over to UD for a while now. I was actually waiting for him to do it and figured maybe he had just stopped porting themes and ended up getting the one that Droid_3.0 ported.

I have been busy with school lately ill port the rest of the themes I have made/ported tonight

shoot2scre

Reaction score
Does anyone else have a problem with the lock screen? I'm re-wiping now to see if that fixes it. For some reason when I flashed, the theme didn't overwrite the lockscreen image so the "Ultimate Droid" banner covers the time.

pmr5019

Reaction score
lock screen banner issue

Does anyone else have a problem with the lock screen? I'm re-wiping now to see if that fixes it. For some reason when I flashed, the theme didn't overwrite the lockscreen image so the "Ultimate Droid" banner covers the time.

I WAS having the same problem, the ultimate droid banner covering part of my time on the lock screen.

It occurred to me that the font was a lot larger and was bold and thought maybe that was the issue; it was. Under UD extras I switched my font back to the default that came with UD 1.0.0 (last option in the fonts screen). It obviously changes the look of the overall theme but I have no problem with it. I liked the REVOlution theme's fonts in some places but didn't in others. This seems to be a great fix for me. Hope it suits you as well.

minger

Reaction score

I WAS having the same problem, the ultimate droid banner covering part of my time on the lock screen.

It occurred to me that the font was a lot larger and was bold and thought maybe that was the issue; it was. Under UD extras I switched my font back to the default that came with UD 1.0.0 (last option in the fonts screen). It obviously changes the look of the overall theme but I have no problem with it. I liked the REVOlution theme's fonts in some places but didn't in others. This seems to be a great fix for me. Hope it suits you as well.

That didn't solve it for me.

tofasttafuri

Reaction score
14764d1283754820-ultimate-droid-revolution-theme-ported-launcherpro2.png

Which calendar widget and weather widget are those?

OP
L

luigi90210

Reaction score

That didn't solve it for me.
make sure you reboot after switching the fonts

jinxerfelix

Reaction score
After flashing this theme, the clock on the lockscreen now sits behind the "Ultimate Droid" banner. Advice?

I am having the same issue - changed fonts/rebooted several times with no improvement.

Also note that the slide to unlock bars are off the bottom of the screen a little due to their placement in UD at the very bottom edge.

gwhiz377

Reaction score
Not to take away from luigi's work or anything, but you guys can try out Droid_3.0's evolution port if it's bugging you too much. I have no problems with the lockscreen clock.

shoot2scre

Reaction score
After flashing this theme, the clock on the lockscreen now sits behind the "Ultimate Droid" banner. Advice?

I am having the same issue - changed fonts/rebooted several times with no improvement.

Also note that the slide to unlock bars are off the bottom of the screen a little due to their placement in UD at the very bottom edge.

The porter didn't move/mess with the slide to unlock bars that is simply where BD chose to put them.

Not to take away from luigi's work or anything, but you guys can try out Droid_3.0's evolution port if it's bugging you too much. I have no problems with the lockscreen clock.

A clean wipe + reflash solved the problem.

JaysDroid2

Reaction score
I too am having that issue, am using a smaller font and still occurs, put theme on a freshly wiped and installed UD 1.0 using rom manager, did not wipe for theme drop but did for rom install, should i wipe data and cashe for theme install as well?

JaysDroid2

Reaction score
I too am having that issue, am using a smaller font and still occurs, put theme on a freshly wiped and installed UD 1.0 using rom manager, did not wipe for theme drop but did for rom install, should i wipe data and cashe for theme install as well?