1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

UD1.0.0 deleted accounts (Gmail, facebook, twitter, last.fm) every 2-6 hours?

Discussion in 'UltimateDroid' started by blackops, Oct 12, 2010.

1. blackops

blackops New Member

I was wondering if anyone else was having this same issue that I was having since it is getting very old and annoying.

UD1.0.0 loses all my settings or account information every couple hours (2-6 hours). It forgets which keyboard I have selected as my input method, all my accounts are deleted (Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, Last.fm) and I have to add them all over again. Only to do the same thing a couple hours later.

It is very sad since this rom is kicking and very sweet. However I also had the same problem on UD8.

Anyone else have the same issue or know how I can fix this and keep it from happening?

Thanks