UD on Thunder Bolt.......

DizzyThermal

Reaction score
Ummm.. I don't k.. YES!

Abso-FRICKEN-lutely :D

I think that is an amazing idea.. I was already reading jamezelle and jcase's tutorials on how to root/unlock the bootloader and I can't even get mine for about a week.. Soo frustrating,

BUT to stay on topic, I feel like this is a Fantastic idea to bring the BEST ROM, (IMO) to the Thunderbolt, such a sexy ROM on such a sexy device..

Sorry, I'm not normally like this, just exasperated :D.. Wasn't sure if you guys were gonna do it ^^;

moosez3

Reaction score
This is the first time I have really spent using Sense (now that I have a tb), and I freaking love it, it is the perfect launcher with the best widgets. All the other launchers that try to have the sense-like screen fail, I realize that now. SO, can you make UD with the sense launcher?

Perfection!

DizzyThermal

Reaction score
This is the first time I have really spent using Sense (now that I have a tb), and I freaking love it, it is the perfect launcher with the best widgets. All the other launchers that try to have the sense-like screen fail, I realize that now. SO, can you make UD with the sense launcher?

Perfection!

From what I understand, Sense is difficult to incorporate because it is HTC's and closed up..

OP
RafficaX

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

Perfection!

From what I understand, Sense is difficult to incorporate because it is HTC's and closed up..

been looking around and cant find any source for it. so ud + sense might be a no go for now.

devante387

Reaction score
I haven't been keeping up with the latest on the ThunderBolt. It has been rooted right? I will be scooping up another droid device soon. Either the ThunderBolt or maybe when the Bionic. Will there be a UD Rom available soon for the Bolt cuz I love UD Rom and all the great goodies that came with it. dancedroid

DizzyThermal

Reaction score
I haven't been keeping up with the latest on the ThunderBolt. It has been rooted right? I will be scooping up another droid device soon. Either the ThunderBolt or maybe when the Bionic. Will there be a UD Rom available soon for the Bolt cuz I love UD Rom and all the great goodies that came with it. dancedroid

The Thunderbolt has been rooted and the bootloader has been unlocked:

[Exclusive] How To Root The HTC ThunderBolt And Unlock Its Bootloader | Android News, Reviews, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets, Tips, Mods, Videos, Tutorials - Android Police

As from the looks of it, I feel like UD will be made for the Thunderbolt. Great goodies indeed :)

cnmsales

Reaction score
YES YES YES I would love this on my new TB. REALLY like the HTC SENSE UI but dont want all the extra CRAP on this phone.

guitarboy1193

Reaction score
Since posting in this page with my OG Droid, running UD, I've gotten a thunderbolt and rooted it and have been running custom roms since day 1. But I do miss my UD!! Come.back!! Lol

sent from my BAMF HTC thunderbolt!

TheTyler0013

Reaction score
So yeah um ril is fixed and four e is out. Slayher released it so where is ud on thunderbolt. ........

Sent from my ThunderBolt using DroidForums