UD Gingerbread ROM thread

zachdroid

Reaction score
Well more drama. I found the UD download link on twitter, downloaded it, installed to root of my sd card, booted into recovery, went looking for it...no where to be found. I then mounted my sd card (while in recovery). Pushed it to the phone, again, using droid explorer. Once again, squadouche. I will try the download link you put up there earlier and see if that works, waiting for my phone to reboot to see if I can find what the issue is there.

sorry to hear about all the **** thats happening, let me know when you flash the ROM i posted. just remember to wipe data to factory settings

Of course, thanks for the help AJ, its been a while since I've wiped back to square one, but for gingerbread, how can you say no.

OP
aj8600

aj8600

Reaction score
Well more drama. I found the UD download link on twitter, downloaded it, installed to root of my sd card, booted into recovery, went looking for it...no where to be found. I then mounted my sd card (while in recovery). Pushed it to the phone, again, using droid explorer. Once again, squadouche. I will try the download link you put up there earlier and see if that works, waiting for my phone to reboot to see if I can find what the issue is there.

sorry to hear about all the **** thats happening, let me know when you flash the ROM i posted. just remember to wipe data to factory settings

Of course, thanks for the help AJ, its been a while since I've wiped back to square one, but for gingerbread, how can you say no.

my thoughts exactly!

heres a little image to wet your whistle

GEEZUS.png

zachdroid

Reaction score
Currently installing the file you posted, looks like we have lift off. Sweeeeeeeeeet. Thank you very much again.

The force is strong with you sir Jedi.

OP
aj8600

aj8600

Reaction score
Currently installing the file you posted, looks like we have lift off. Sweeeeeeeeeet. Thank you very much again.

The force is strong with you sir Jedi.

happy to help

beaton3344

Reaction score
Did you get sd card working.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

zachdroid

Reaction score
No problems from the get go. Installed the rom, signed in and just went for it. I didn't have sd card issues at any point in time.

Man this is fast.

zachdroid

Reaction score
I really like the customization that I have with the CM 6.1.2 but the speed and streamlineness of Gingerbread is incredible. I can't wait for all the love the devs are going to pour into this.

OP
aj8600

aj8600

Reaction score
Yeah im loving it did you see my quadrant score on the last page?

Sent from my Full Android using DroidForums App

zachdroid

Reaction score
Yes I did, as soon as I get done with my titanium restore I'm going to run one and see where it ends up. What kernel are you running?

OP
aj8600

aj8600

Reaction score
1275 slayer low voltage

OP
aj8600

aj8600

Reaction score
Anyone else have any Gingerbread stories?

zachdroid

Reaction score
I really like the movement and the snappiness. This rom is super fast, paired with a good kernel its tremendous. Not quite ready foforeignr a daily use rom but really close. Can't wait for further development on this platform.

OP
aj8600

aj8600

Reaction score
I really like the movement and the snappiness. This rom is super fast, paired with a good kernel its tremendous. Not quite ready foforeignr a daily use rom but really close. Can't wait for further development on this platform.

Ive been usibg it as my regular day-to-day rom and im loving it. All i can really ask for is ythe extras of UD or Cyanogen

bmx24

Reaction score
i just flashed this and it was all good g apps camara works fine sd doesnot mount but i use multi mount works just fine i use dolphin mini so no browser fc but i dont have the tv animation when i lock my phone so do any of you have that and if so wich one did u flash