Ud alert!!!!

shadowpunx

Reaction score
unfortunately im done with UD, no support/communication through twitter, his page, or even shoutbox when he's on, liberty does it all, maybe i'll change my mind if he shows dx some love but im not holding my breath, sa·yo·na·ra

gammaxgoblin

Reaction score
i did try it for the d2. the physical keyboard worked except for the number keys (and alt lock). it was very fast though. i dont use gps, didnt check it. my home internet was down (yay vz), so i didnt check the wifi either. the ud settings in the settings (ala liberty) was very nice, but it seems as though libertys is more current. if it were made to work it would kick ass.......IF

palindrome

Reaction score
After all the teasing we have suffered, ud2 and udx should at least work completely. I myself am done with ud as well,i dont care how good it looks or how fast it is. Other roms out there work completely. We all should start a new thread and call it project jump ship. For all those who are tired of waiting for something that will never arrive. I know its hard work, but the dev shouldnt make so many claims of being almost ready. Gummyjar works well enough for me.
X

shadowpunx

Reaction score
Yea I've been with liberty since day one, tried apex and everything else, but I love l1.5 with the honeycomb theme

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App