UD 9 is coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

R3Ds

Developer
Reaction score
Website
r3dsthemes.com
What are we going to do once ud extreme come to its last update, not to far away if you ask me.

Sent from R3DMANX.COM/R3Ds

GohanBurner

Reaction score
I don't mind waiting a week...even two...but three going on four...Apocalypse. Oh and on his actual website it says something about a release coming called "Kang". I don't thinl its even UD 9...just Kang.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
His freakin Droid1 is broken! Give the man some space! Haha. And yea I would try BBv0.5 but I am reading a lot of issues with it.

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I don't mind waiting a week...even two...but three going on four...Apocalypse. Oh and on his actual website it says something about a release coming called "Kang". I don't thinl its even UD 9...just Kang.

no its called ud 9.0. shouldnt be too much longer. have been talking with him and has alot going on at once. website, bug tracker and ud 9 for multiple with a simultaneous release for all :) and he was sick for 2 days this week. alot in ud 9 he has told me and it will be worth the wait. delays happen, wish they wouldnt but a delay means something is being added last minute or making something run just a tad smoother.

GohanBurner

Reaction score

no its called ud 9.0. shouldnt be too much longer. have been talking with him and has alot going on at once. website, bug tracker and ud 9 for multiple with a simultaneous release for all :) and he was sick for 2 days this week. alot in ud 9 he has told me and it will be worth the wait. delays happen, wish they wouldnt but a delay means something is being added last minute or making something run just a tad smoother.

I just wish he would update us refill kathy so we knew what was going on. Not just PERIODICALLY.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
The sense of entitlement some people have is absolutely off the wall. This developer and other rom devs do this for free and the occasional donation. Guess what, they owe us absolutely nothing, even if they say they are going to release something on day x and it gets released on day y. Just be thankful they are doing all the work for us and releasing a free product. Sorry to rant but I am sick of reading people complain about release dates.

sent from the great depths of my phones internet (thanks Al Gore)

beaton3344

Reaction score
The devs have make it look so easy we don't stop and think about how hard they work. Wish I had the money to donate I would trust me. Thank you to all the devs take your time.

GohanBurner

Reaction score
The all caps was a swype fail. But thanks for capitalizing on it!

And no...I am not whining...I'd love to learn how to create roms because then I could just tailor a rom to my liking and call it a day.

Last edited:

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
so when is it coming? what features does it have? is it blue? what themes will work? does it have a missle defense system? anyone having problems with being patient?....ok i think that about takes care of all the questions...you we can all sit back and wait for this greatness to grace us when its damn good and ready....:icon_ banana:

Robbie72

Reaction score
UD ROMS are ALWAYS worth the wait. I keep trying other ROMS always to return back to UD. I am very excited for UD9.0 to be released. I am also planning on donating because his work is impeccable.

Status
Not open for further replies.