UD 7.0.0 Live Wallpaper?

JMody

Reaction score
The other day I upgraded to UD 8.0.0. So far I love it. The one thing I miss is the UD Froyo live wallpaper of Neural Network. I'm back to the stock neural network now that vie upgraded. Is there anywhere I can get the old one back?

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Go into the menu and you can redownload it.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Is that the UD froyo extreme under live wallpapers?

Yeap, or the thread in ud section has the extrememod link in it also.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
JMody

JMody

Reaction score
OK, I was able to download that wallpaper but it doesn't have the neural network. It is just a stock wallpaper. Also, neural network is no longer on my phone. Am I doing something wrong?

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
OK, I was able to download that wallpaper but it doesn't have the neural network. It is just a stock wallpaper. Also, neural network is no longer on my phone. Am I doing something wrong?

extrememod has a nueral with ud extreme background in it. extrememod is the only altered ud lws. i dont make singles anymore. i can if people want but it becomes kinda alot bc of all the requests.

but planniong on updating extrememod tonight with a bunch more background and a few color schemes!

ratboy3124

Reaction score
I think he might be talking about this one -

snap20100831211232.png

OP
JMody

JMody

Reaction score
Thats the exact one I was talking about. There is only one on extrememod right now. It's the concrete looking wall with the UD image. So Raf, once you add that to extrememod I can just select it? Do I have to go back into the UD settings and reapply that or do I have to apply an update?

Also, Thanks Ratboy for posting the image. :)