UD 3.3.0 is out

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandfreak

Reaction score
Only issue I'm having is I can't mount via USB. Anybody else have this problem?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Boostjunky

Reaction score
Anybody else notice that the "LED Flashlight Toggle" cannot be selected for the "Notification Power Widget"? Or is it just me?

coldhardtruth

Reaction score
Are you guys doing a full wipe or flashing over 3.2.5? I had the LED flashlight issue with 3.2.5. Everything works great on 3.3 for me

Sent from my Ultimate 2.3.3 Incredible

rsmcjr

Reaction score
Wifi is broken?????? Wtf!!!!!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

b-jammin21

Reaction score
Are you guys doing a full wipe or flashing over 3.2.5? I had the LED flashlight issue with 3.2.5. Everything works great on 3.3 for me

Sent from my Ultimate 2.3.3 Incredible

No wipe here. Just slapped it right over 3.2.5. Come to think of it, I rarely wipe, unless absolutely needed (like in the case of a new build) and I never seem to have any problems other than the bugs associated with the ROM itself.

Jammin!

sargenthp

Reaction score
What I found so far that does not work in this version... In the Gallery I can see my pictures and my downloaded pictures folders, but cannot see the pictures in my bluetooth transferred folders. The icon show for a split second when I open the app but then disappears.

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
What I found so far that does not work in this version... In the Gallery I can see my pictures and my downloaded pictures folders, but cannot see the pictures in my bluetooth transferred folders. The icon show for a split second when I open the app but then disappears.

download the app sdrescan and run it...should find all the media on your card.

Status
Not open for further replies.