UD 3.2 again......

Status
Not open for further replies.

b-jammin21

Reaction score
Like many, I used to tote around a blackberry as my weapon of choice.

"coming soon" was a term used by many developers for products, I used it myself.

Skyfire web browser was a good example, because it said coming soon for months. I had a blackberry for almost four years. I switched to android before it was ever released and I believe it was coming soon for the majority of a year if not longer.

Before complaining about release dates and posts made by developers stating that a project is near release please be grateful that you are getting something you want within the timeframe of your carrier contract. These particular developers don't sell their products, but do accept donations. Instead of complaining, think about donating to the hard working people who make it possible. Also, these developers do their magic with the concept of making your android experience better. They are not doing this to get rich, just because they are good people.

We are lucky to have these people and as far as I am concerned even if a release date is late, the release has bugs, they tell me I smell funny, i'll always be grateful to them and look at them like heroes for a cause.
I'm excited too and love that they are even continuing to build ultimate droid. You could try sourcery rom, oh wait - those users of sourcery no longer have a release date to be impatient for.

We are blessed with these guys.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

+1. I hate these threads for all the whining about eta's, but I do like to see that an update is in the works. That's the only reason I look for these. Then I patiently wait like I'm supposed to.

Now, so this thread can be a bit productive, does anyone have a link for the Ultimate Droid facebook page? I would like to add it, and I don't know if I would have to add it as a friend or subscribe as a fan. Thanks.

Play a jam!

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
@bongs
I consider myself a pretty frequent user of these forums. As a result I have come across quite a few of your commentaries and honestly I dont think I have found one I dont agree with. Thanks for keeping it real in the forums 24/7.

Now onto thread related discussion:
As far as BD's supposed "ETAs", which I have renamed for myself an announcement of progress, because thats what I view them as and thats what they are. So many people seem to get all fired up about them, they are cool with me. I say this because I noticed a formula and it is as follows:
-BD posts that a release is coming soon
-an undetermined amount of time passes (could be any ammount, it is irrelevant to the formula)
-all of a sudden I see in the UD section that there is a new release
-I flash it and its quality

I am perfectly fine with this formula because of the end result.
I vote that BD continues to follow this formula if it is what works for him because it works for me too.

Thank you BD and Raffica for continuing to support my D1!!

hrdnhvy

Reaction score
Well, its Sunday, as we all know, in the past many new releases have occured late night Sundays, which is great for me, since I work 2nd shift & can sleep in Monday...lol

nokturnihs

Reaction score
Sorry if it sounded like I was banging on sourcery, i'm not. I really liked sourcery and used it for quite some time. My statement was intended to state that sourcery users don't have anything more to look forward to in the way of new releases. Sourcery was quite nice and it's sad that the development team had differences. That was my only intent.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

coldhardtruth

Reaction score
Screw ETA'S. BD and the UD crew ALWAYS make it worth the wait. 3.1.1 is solid enough to hold us over anyway.

Sent from my Ultimate 2.3.3 GB Droid Incredible

bendystrawboy

Reaction score
I'm about to remove him from everything lol I'm tired of coming here after he tweets or posts some b.s.

He's got me twice the last2 weeks, screw that.

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
comcast must have cut off his internet as soon as he started uploading...

b-jammin21

Reaction score
Wow. How many times do we have to go over this...? Haha I guess it'll never die.

Jammin!

Last edited:

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
wow people. maybe we should just stop making UD then you cant complain about a release anymore!? how would that suit you all that feel like complaining and making rude comments? This needs to end already or i wont post anything ud on df anymore if members want to act this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.