UD 3.0.0 RC - 7 Devices - Droid 1 is RC2 Now!

Mamba94

Reaction score
Would you say that this ROM is stable enough for everyday use in it's current state?

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
Would you say that this ROM is stable enough for everyday use in it's current state?

i'd say yes...if you can live without a camera temporarily...i say temporarily because it'll definitely be fixed. everything else appears to work just fine

llt_droid

Reaction score

I would certainly say so. Aside from the camera, everything I've tried today worked just fine. Now we just need some themes (hint hint)!

kevin24lg

Reaction score
I'm currently using liquids gingerbread rom, the settings look identical to UD settings only stuff like 3g and the camera work. Anyway BD could take a peek and see what they did that's different?

Reaction score
Built in ad blocker is kind of buggy. Sometimes works and other times doesn't. Anyone else notice this?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

chris79

Reaction score
Whats different with this RC and the Nightly's

The camera works as of the 1/24 Nightly build, so why would it not work in this RC?

Mamba94

Reaction score

I would certainly say so. Aside from the camera, everything I've tried today worked just fine. Now we just need some themes (hint hint)!

i'd say yes...if you can live without a camera temporarily...i say temporarily because it'll definitely be fixed. everything else appears to work just fine

Thanks....I will have to give it a try. I am currently on UD2.5 and love it.

3vil

Reaction score
FYI, Spareparts is included in system/app, but not appearing in app folder for some reason.

FYI, Spareparts is built into the settings menu, thus why it doesn't show up in the app launcher.

BigMace23

Reaction score

Did all of your apps install and work? I remember the last time I tried gingerbread some apps weren't on the market and wouldn't install from Titanium

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Did all of your apps install and work? I remember the last time I tried gingerbread some apps weren't on the market and wouldn't install from Titanium

All but two of mine installed automatically (I think it was only 2 of them) and they were in the market. They downloaded manually and installed fine.

llt_droid

Reaction score

I always bypass Market and restore from Titanium. No problems.

Rodeojones

Reaction score
Well, I guess after reading these positive comments I'll go ahead and take the GB plunge. I can live without my camera working for now (it's not like I use it constantly anyway). But other than that, it appears this ROM is pretty stable.

cloudstrife05

Reaction score
Just trying this out, but I seem to be missing the UD settings? Might have to try again when the camera gets fixed.

devante387

Reaction score
Very much so. Ran it all day, and one reboot and few force closes with a few apps. No big deal. Battery killer though.