UD 3.0.0 RC - 7 Devices - Droid 1 is RC2 Now!

Reaction score
None of the download links are working for me.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

sgtguthrie

Reaction score
Camera

I love this rom, but I can't use it without the Camera. I tried Camera 360 too and that doesn't work either. Hopefully it will be fixed in a nightly or something soon...I love ud and can't wait!!!

Reaction score
Issues I'm having so far.
1. Phone reboots when using wallpaper(NOT live wallpaper)
2. some apps does NOT load, force closes.
3. rotary lockscreen layout (pull down) doesn't work.

For some reason, the "TV out" shut off screen went missing after reinstalling some apps. Does any1 knows how to get it back? love that option.

Last edited:

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
I love this rom, but I can't use it without the Camera. I tried Camera 360 too and that doesn't work either. Hopefully it will be fixed in a nightly or something soon...I love ud and can't wait!!!

I think camera fix will be soon since a lot of GB roms out there got the camera to work. So im hopeful. I've tried all these GB roms but UD was the smoothest one but I need camera too :(

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score

For some reason, the "TV out" shut off screen went missing after reinstalling some apps. Does any1 knows how to get it back? love that option.

did you change your animations speed in spare parts? they have to be on normal in order for the tv transitions to work

Reaction score
Hey thanks for your reply!

For some reason, I don't have the spare parts, I've even tried to restored it using titanium backup. Still don't show? Why is that?

did you change your animations speed in spare parts? they have to be on normal in order for the tv transitions to work

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score

For some reason, I don't have the spare parts, I've even tried to restored it using titanium backup. Still don't show? Why is that?

yeah spare parts is not included in the ROM for some reason, but you can still download it from the market. That being said, if you do download it and change your animation speeds to fast, the tv transitions go away. however, it doesnt sound like you even have it, so i'm not sure why your transitions are not working...

Reaction score
Got it to work, downloaded it from the market n works like a charm.

ThankSSSSSSSSSS! :):icon_ banana:

yeah spare parts is not included in the ROM for some reason, but you can still download it from the market. That being said, if you do download it and change your animation speeds to fast, the tv transitions go away. however, it doesnt sound like you even have it, so i'm not sure why your transitions are not working...

Last edited:

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
Got it to work, downloaded it from the market n works like a charm.

ThankSSSSSSSSSS! :):icon_ banana:

ok great!dancedroid

911junkie

Reaction score
FYI, Spareparts is included in system/app, but not appearing in app folder for some reason.

Reaction score
I'm Also having issues with these apps,

1. tried installing "Battery Life" widget many times, it doesn't show as well.

2. Quadrant score, does load but it doesn't show scores?

aldeghij

Reaction score

I think camera fix will be soon since a lot of GB roms out there got the camera to work. So im hopeful. I've tried all these GB roms but UD was the smoothest one but I need camera too :(

Yeah I agree. Gonna keep running it because its awesome,but hoping I dont need my camera before its fixed. Awesome rom though.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk