UD 2.5 This Sunday.....

mikeyo1990

Reaction score
Wow kind of wish blackdroid would just say on his twitter and facebook "working on bugs" and not give release dates cuz then we have to deal with another one of these threads!

atcjeff

Reaction score
Wow kind of wish blackdroid would just say on his twitter and facebook "working on bugs" and not give release dates cuz then we have to deal with another one of these threads!

I can see your point but it does give me something to look forward to. Its also fun to read all the posts and watch people have a melt down when Sunday comes and goes with no update. Its like watching ur kids open gifts on xmas morning and them not getting the the present they wanted. Only to get it the next day. Is that wrong? LOL

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Droidmere, why do you think that an update will take away root? The rom blocks the OTAs from happening...

droidemere

Reaction score
Droidmere, why do you think that an update will take away root? The rom blocks the OTAs from happening...

I've seen many people in other threads saying they lost root after the update...I haven't heard of a rom blocking an update though..unless it was made with the new build source..Can anyone confirm that the UD ROM will block the update?

djbrent2

Reaction score
hope they finally get this rom working so we don't need a new version every couple of days...