UD 2.5 Galaxy S Styled Theme

neoj2

Reaction score
Finally got some time at work to get this theme ported. Let me know if there are any issues with it.
UPDATE- Now with no animations.
Here is the link to the original post http://www.droidforums.net/forum/ultimatedroid/104104-ud-2-4-galaxy-s-styled-theme.html#post1068250

UD_2.5_GalaxyS_ECLV1Animated_update.zip Confirmed Working for SPRecovery

UD_2.5_GalaxyS_ECLV1NO Animations_update.zipWorking for SPRecovery

Here is the Themed Blue LauncherPro for SPRecovery http://www.mediafire.com/?addb1y2vhorthy9

dmzxls

Reaction score
Thanks for porting this. First impression, everything looks great. Only complaint is that the phone icon on the pop-up quick menu is still the generic 'icon not found' icon.

WishRyder

Reaction score
Working great so far! My Droid and I thank you very much! The only thing that scared me was that Clockwork Recovery said it was RENOVATED. Nothing against RENOVATED, but Galaxy S just matches my Windows Phone 7 homescreen layout so well.
ad159fb6-6551-931b.jpg

EDIT: No biggie, but it also overwrites the Gingerbread keyboard and Updated Market.

OP
neoj2

neoj2

Reaction score
Working great so far! My Droid and I thank you very much! The only thing that scared me was that Clockwork Recovery said it was RENOVATED. Nothing against RENOVATED, but Galaxy S just matches my Windows Phone 7 homescreen layout so well.
ad159fb6-6551-931b.jpg

EDIT: No biggie, but it also overwrites the Gingerbread keyboard and Updated Market.

Yeah i was having some issues with the zip maker and had to use renovated's signed zip file to house galaxy S files needed to work for sprecovery. glad everything is working. ill look into the phone icon issue. For the market It kept the new one for me. I installed the market in 2.4 from an apk before flashing 2.5. It prob saved my market when i applied the theme and rom afterwards. Here is the new market apk http://www.filesonic.com/file/41491961/com.android.vending_2.2.6.apk just scroll down for free slow download.

@dmzxls- which quick phone icon. is it the one when you long press on the homescreen?

dmzxls

Reaction score
The popup when you tap on someone's picture via the contacts list, or in my case, the LP+ people widget.

randysoto

Reaction score
WishRyder where did you find that windows 7 theme?..if i may ask..it looks so awesome

WishRyder

Reaction score
OP
neoj2

neoj2

Reaction score
The popup when you tap on someone's picture via the contacts list, or in my case, the LP+ people widget.

Oh i see what your saying. On mine its just an andoid app icon but it still lets me make a phone call for me.
Here is the update LP+ apk in the meantime GalaS-LauncherPro-0.8.2.0.apk (credit to By Benny879). Also here are a bunch of other themes for LP you can check out. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=783427
Just make sure you back up your homescreen and settings (itll save your registration number) in preferences for LP, make sure you have an alternate launcher because youll have remove LP then install through astro or another file manager.
I'll have to work on this weekend for it to install through sprecovery.

drpurp

Reaction score
I'm planning on updating to 2.5 and I would love the no-fancy-animated version. The animated version has proven to be a real battery drain on my phone.

OP
neoj2

neoj2

Reaction score
I'm planning on updating to 2.5 and I would love the no-fancy-animated version. The animated version has proven to be a real battery drain on my phone.

Hmm thats odd could be a kernel issue. But nonetheless i have included non animations on the first post. Let me know if there are any bugs.