UD 2.3.0 Droid1 - Galaxy S Styled Theme, fixed incoming call screen

Adrozz07

Reaction score
Please please please update this to 2.4 with very little change. I absolutely love the way it is now :) you rock.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Adrozz07

Reaction score
Awesome. If its not too much trouble, it would be sweet to have the blue LP option as well. I know its a pain because Fede seems to update so much but it adds such an awesome flare to the theme :)

OP
eclsnowman

eclsnowman

Reaction score
I will do a blue LP option. I need a nap first. 12Hr work day already. Very sleepy.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Kevinmon

Reaction score
Hey just want to say thank you again for this theme. It is so much better than the default Ultimate Droid theme. I can't wait to see it on 2.4. :)

neoj2

Reaction score
Hello to all, I found out that you must perform two steps in order to make this them work with SPRecovery: 1.- Replace the META-INF folder located in the zip with one created and working with SPRecovery (it could actually be one from another theme). 2.- Create a folder and name it system; then, place the app, fonts, framework, and media folders in it (in this theme they are outside when they should be in). Of course, you need to use 7zip to do this without changing the properties of the update.zip **Try this at your own risk** Good luck :)

GENIUS! that worked perfectly finally able to use with sprecovery. i hate CW but you my friend have found the work around thanks. It might be a little confusing to use 7zip but it worked. i already have 7zip so i just go to the galaxys.zip file and right click to open archive and followed your instructions from there. :icon_ banana:

isey78

Reaction score
Update: Here is the old round icon lockscreen icons for those that want.t

Any chance of getting the round icons for the unlock when answering a call? (for UD 2.3)

Also if not using the rotary lockscreen, you can still see the little white lines where it would normally say "Verizon Wireless" (if the option to show carrier is checked, mine is not), can you fix that as well?

Really love this theme!

Attachments

• CAP201012091455.png
    CAP201012091455.png
    92.1 KB · Views: 1,152