UD 2.3.0 Droid1 - Galaxy S Styled Theme, fixed incoming call screen

StDevious

Reaction score
The 3G icon could be made to look better though

Really? It is the Stock Galaxy S one from the system dump, so I like it. But I am always up for new things. Send a link of a different one.

ya never been a fan of stock galaxy 3g icon. This one looks the best to me

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/ultimatedroid/99635-revolution-theme-ultimate-droid.html

also the old lock screen has the left and right sliders showing up behind the rotary lock sreen

OP
eclsnowman

eclsnowman

Reaction score
Could you take a screenshot of the old lockscreen issues.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

kinfolk248

Reaction score
this theme totally blows, i just went to answer a call and the incoming call screen burned my finger b/c the theme is so damn hot. This theme is hott fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to be a snowman you sure make some hot sh*t...!!!!!!!!

McLovin it... :)

StDevious

Reaction score
Could you take a screenshot of the old lockscreen issues.

s2wto0.png

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
eclsnowman.. I don't think you give yourself enough credit,, it takes a hell of a lot of work to di what you are doing.

OP
eclsnowman

eclsnowman

Reaction score
Thanks man, it means alot comming from you.

OP
eclsnowman

eclsnowman

Reaction score
Thanks! Just thought it should maybe be included.

I used to, but I found I always switch to LP in the end and I didn't want people who don't know how to struggle with removing it. But I will move the update.zip for TWLauncher to the OP tomorrow.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Just thought it should maybe be included.

I used to, but I found I always switch to LP in the end and I didn't want people who don't know how to struggle with removing it. But I will move the update.zip for TWLauncher to the OP tomorrow.

Same here. I love LP. Especially the widgets. But if you don't think it should be in the post don't worry about it man. I was just throwing it out there. This is a great theme, TW or not.

EDIT: By the way, I can't use UD with my phone, so don't feel obligated to add it or anything because I mentioned it. I can't use it. Like I said, it was just an idea. Nice work, man.

McClure

Reaction score
I'm a longtime SPRecovery guy, but was willing to switch over to Clockwork just because I like this theme so much.

The only problem is, I'm not able to. ROM Manager says that I've successfully flashed to ClockworkMod 2.5.0.1, but every time I boot into recovery, it's still SPRecovery. Any ideas?