UD 10 to Cyanogen

chadwick02

Reaction score
Ok, now so i dont completely mess up my phone, can someone list the exact steps on how to go from ultimate droids rom to cyanogen mod or link me to it. I wasnt able to find complete detailed directions on how to go from one to the other. I want to make sure im doing this right..thanks!

OP
C

chadwick02

Reaction score
yes i just installed it, and thats about as far as i got..lol

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Click flash Clockwork Recovery, once it's done flashing, click download ROM, select CyanogenMod, click 5.0.6.2, check google apps. Then when it's finished downloading, it will prompt you to wipe data/cache and backup your current rom (I would do both).

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
ok well first, if you can connect using your wifi instead of 3g. Next click flash clockworkmod recovery. After that is successful click download rom. You will see the CyanogenMod, click that, then click 5.0.6.2. It will download when it finishes MAKE SURE you click wipe data and cache. Phone will reboot for you and load the rom.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Click flash Clockwork Recovery, once it's done flashing, click download ROM, select CyanogenMod, click 5.0.6.2, check google apps. Then when it's finished downloading, it will prompt you to wipe data/cache and backup your current rom (I would do both).

yes sorry missed that, back up your rom, in case something goes wrong.

OP
C

chadwick02

Reaction score
ok thanks guys..have it up and running..now i saw somewhere they said there are tons of different themes you can use. where do you go about getting these and installing them and such?

OP
C

chadwick02

Reaction score
AND do i have to reflash clockwork mod recovery after? because when i enter back into rom manager it doesnt say that it is flashed

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Installing themes it will do it for you when it finishes downloading..it will boot into recovery and apply it for you..as for the recovery issue yes its a known issue, you'll have to keep clicking it (should go away after you click it again)

OP
C

chadwick02

Reaction score
yes but i was saying that in rom manager i see there are things that say cyanogen mod themes. or should i not install any of those?