UD 10 issue.....Had posted in correct forum before

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by Scott_T, Apr 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scott_T

Scott_T New Member

Then it was closed....Annoys the users more then anything....

Anyhow, I am running UD9 OC with Chevy to 1200. It is actually pretty good so I skipped UD 9.8...

10 caught my eye and I tried to install. Absolutely no luck. When I flash through Sprecover, which BTW does not seem as nice as clockwork, I get a stock droid with superuser only. No UD10....I've done this about 4 times with no luck....The UD10 Rom is in the correct folder on the SD card. The files are all there.

Any ideas appreciated.

Scott
  2. hogowner

hogowner New Member

what procedure ae you using? what are the steps you are doing?
  3. 928Droid

928Droid Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

Hi Scott,

No one closed your thread, that whole area is "offline" and should be back up today.

But, I will move your original thread here and you should be able to post in it after I do that.

If it is OK with you, I am closing this one so everyone can concentrate on the original one since it has more info.

PM me if you have a problem with that, just trying to help focus your issue into one thread instead of "spreading the love" thinnly :)

In case you aren't subcribed to it, here is the direct link to your original thread.
    http://www.droidforums.net/forum/android-roms/37477-ud-10-what-heck-did-i-do.html

If anyone else has a similar situation like that just do a "Reported Post" on the thread asking to move it to an area that you can post in.

Thanks!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.