U.D 3.1 Nook Color

xxnonamexx

Reaction score
Can anyone send me the proper links to get this working on the nook? Thanks

xxnonamexx

Reaction score
THANKS! It worked Flawless, I think if you install the youtube .apk it works my friend has it working on Froyo might do the same

xxnonamexx

Reaction score
Issue how can you use it as a nook as well If I can't get to the nook store?

OP
pyro6128

pyro6128

Reaction score
Issue how can you use it as a nook as well If I can't get to the nook store?

Download the nook app

I think I'm going to give this bad boy a whirl tonight. See if I like it more than phiremod beta 2.

Edit: So far I am loving ud on my nook color. Feels like an official android tablet now. Pretty awesome. I'm going to have to put it through its paces tomorrow, but this is looking really promising!

Last edited:
OP
pyro6128

pyro6128

Reaction score
I'm loving it too, but i may have to stop using setcpu, or the profiles. I feel like its draining my battery more than it should

grinchy

Reaction score
can connect to my droid via wireless tether but cant connect to homes wifi :( anybody else? is there something I can edit in the build.prop?

OP
pyro6128

pyro6128

Reaction score
can connect to my droid via wireless tether but cant connect to homes wifi :( anybody else? is there something I can edit in the build.prop?

thats weird that you can't connect. I don't have trouble connecting to any wifi networks. Thats weird though, have you ever had trouble with anything else connecting to your wifi?

grinchy

Reaction score

thats weird that you can't connect. I don't have trouble connecting to any wifi networks. Thats weird though, have you ever had trouble with anything else connecting to your wifi?

No man its strange...even reinstalled 4 Times to see if it was a fluke...will redownload and try again...

Natronics

Reaction score
that is weird grinchy, I didn't have any issues connecting to the wifi either. Although, I will say, I did have some issues with wifi on phiremod, but that's why I switched to UD 3.1.

as a side note, the honeycomb music player works on UD. mounted sys as read/write, removed the music.apk, rebooted then installed the honeycomb player.

Props to blackdroid for the build. :D

grinchy

Reaction score
got it reinstalled...see my ad-hoc/tethered droid fine...will know about wifi in a few hrs :) I seriously like this rom alot!

and so does my gtablet :)

cj1896

Reaction score
I ran this for a little while but not having youtube or video period is a dealbreaker for me. I know CM7 for my nook doesn't have it as well and I am waiting for this problem to be solved before making one of the 2 my daily driver.