Typo Weather...???

BodyBagz

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm looking for a widget called TypoWeather it is on this thread :http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-x-themes/105348-minimalists-resource-thread.html but i cannot for the life of me find it. Doesn anybody else know where to find it or happpen to have an apk of it???

How did you miss it? Its linked from the post it was in where you came from above, to this site --->TypoWeather, and right on that site is a download link---->TypoWeather.

Here ya go, just click the last link I posted...:)

OP
C

CHP

Reaction score
How did you miss it? Its linked from the post it was in where you came from above, to this site --->TypoWeather, and right on that site is a download link---->TypoWeather.

Wait... okay, so both of those links take me to a Typo CLOCK widget. I'm looking for the WEATHER part of it. unless the weather is hidden somewhere and i can't see it.

BodyBagz

Reaction score

Wait... okay, so both of those links take me to a Typo CLOCK widget. I'm looking for the WEATHER part of it. unless the weather is hidden somewhere and i can't see it.
My bad...When I clicked and went to MegaUpload, I thought it said Weather not Clock and jumped the gun on my post...you are correct that it does go to the Clock Widget and not the weather...my apologies.:)

Glad to see in the above post that you found it...dancedroid

OP
C

CHP

Reaction score
Yes yes, no need to worry, all is well and my X is looking good as ever. dancedroid