Typing Training For Droid?

Kitsune205

Reaction score
I was, amazingly enough given the joke of a school district I go to, afforded the excellent opportunity of being taught how to type in Middle School. I can honestly say it's probably one of the most real world skills I learned during Middle School but I digress.
Does anyone know of training programs like that for keyboard phones like the Droid? Learning to type from experience is much slower than having a proper form for regular keyboards and I imagine the case would be similar for phones. Typing games, a typing tutor... Anything like that for Droid around?

:motdroidhoriz:​

droiduser91

Reaction score
well theres this game called text speed, sends out words on your screen and you have to type them out, you can only use your physical keyboard tho, it might help you, oh , and its free=D

allikanbe

Reaction score
well theres this game called text speed, sends out words on your screen and you have to type them out, you can only use your physical keyboard tho, it might help you, oh , and its free=D

You can use speech to text if you want to talk to the droid. You can also do a search for Swype and try just sliding your finger along the keyboard. It's fast and easy to learn.

hipkik

Reaction score
+1 for text speed! thats what I used to get used to the droid and G1's keyboard!

BettyGardner

Reaction score
Typing Training

Hmm that's good about typing training for the droid user. typing is the best tool to made yourself a professional and it helps you more in perfect and efficient usage of the PC and that's all.