1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Typing issue in texts

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible Tech Support' started by lwellman, Sep 20, 2010.

1. lwellman

lwellman New Member

After I receive a text message, if my phone locks after I have read the message, when I go back a few mins or even seconds later, I can't type a message. I can hit all the letters I want and none of them will go into the text box. If I wait a few mins and go back into the message, I will usually be able to type a message. I am running 2.2. Can anybody help me?
  2. tbl2604

tbl2604 New Member

i have the same problem, no fix yet...
  3. sylv2626

sylv2626 New Member

same issue any fix yet?
  4. tbl2604

tbl2604 New Member

kinda, i called verizon and the lady had me do some tests and none worked. i ended up reformatting it to the factory settings. it sucked but so far its worked good. i think i reset it three weeks ago... only had it hiccup once since.
Search tags for this page

android letters disappearing