Typing in landscape mode

Discussion in 'RAZR HD and RAZR HD MAXX Support' started by Pacino, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Pacino

Pacino New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm a journalist who does a lot of professional tweeting, and I find typing easier on the larger landscape mode keyboard. But when typing in landscape mode, the keyboard takes up half the screen and the text box takes up the other half -- so I lose details like the character count no matter what Twitter client I use (I've tried Tweetdeck and Hootsuite). Does anyone know if there is a way to see character counts in landscape mode so I don't have to keep toggling back to check character counts? Is this an issue with the design of the phone, the Twitter client or the particular keyboard I'm using (SwiftKey)?

This is my only quibble with this phone after one week (and obviously it's not a huge thing, just a minor annoyance). I'll miss being able to see the whole screen when typing on the physical keyboard on my old Droid 2, but I love everything else about this Razr Maxx HD -- it certainly lives up to its billing.

Thanks.

2. GoCliffGo05

GoCliffGo05 Developer Relations Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +374
    I've noticed this too and I'm just using the stock keyboard. Not sure if anything can be done. I'll look around.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Search tags for this page
droid razr m keyboard gets big

droid razr m landscape mode

how do i make my keyboard bigger in landscape
how to enable horizontal keyboard on razr m
how to get razor in landscape mode
how to get razor m to landscape
landscape keyboard on razr m
landscape mode on razr m
razr maxx keyboard in landscape mode
text sideways droid razr m