1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Tx Tender from Magnolia, Tx

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by TxTender, Jun 18, 2010.

1. TxTender

TxTender New Member

Hi everyone, I am anxious to learn from you all about using my new HTC Incredible phone. I am not yet versed in all it can do , but so far I love , love , love the phone !

My husband and I do woodworking and make custom pens and bowls and do laser engraving , so I need a phone that can keep up with all my stuff...and this one does it. I especially like the speaking to text... because my grandkids are speed texters and they expect me to text back quickly... with this app I can simply say it and send it !!

One thing so far that I do not understand is how my HOTMAIL account keeps loading the same mail over and over after I have deleted it. Must be a way to stop that. I have only figured out how to delete one email at a time ...and that gets tedious.

Well, I will be lurking and learning !!
  2. warrior21

warrior21 New Member

Welcome to the forum:welcome:
  3. TxTender

TxTender New Member

Why can't I make a new post yet ? I registered !

Ok It said to register first and then I would see the red boxes that allowed me to post questions, however, I cannot find any. Thank goodness someone sent me a message to welcome me or I would still be trying to figure it out.