Two rezounds much different speed results.

HowardZ

Reaction score
I assume both of you are on the same operating system version, stock - no ROMs, either not rooted or both are rooted.

You probably have apps running in the background that she doesn't.

Also, it might not be apps that you installed, but rather that you gave some of the pre-installed apps a try to see what they do.

Howard

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You should not concern your self with benchmarks. They mean absolutely nothing. Real World performance is what matters.

Plus the bench marks can be affected by many factors and so, are not very accurate.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Load both phones at the same time with the same app then load both with the same website. If there's no discernible difference in load times ignore the whole test score stuff .

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this TapaTalk Blue post

scy1192

Reaction score
I bet it's the SD Card since those are benched as well and there can be pretty large variations even among the same brand. Try putting your wife's SD card in your phone and benching again.

OP
indywrenchin76
Reaction score
Ok I did the battery pull and WiFi and I got a 2340. That seemed to do the trick. And to answer the prior question, both of our rezounds are stock unrooted. I have been thinking about rooting so I can get ics but I'm not sure how and I'm worried ill screw up my phone. The sim card I have in my phone is a 32 gig that came with my thunderbolt. My wife has the 16 gig that came with her phone. Don't know if this would make a difference or not.

Sent from my HTC Rezound

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Not all CPU's are created equal. For example, some can handle higher overclock frequencies...

scy1192

Reaction score
Not all CPU's are created equal. For example, some can handle higher overclock frequencies...

Well that's true that some can overclock higher than others, but at the same clockspeed and everything else held constant, two of the same kind of CPU should perform identically

Snoking

Reaction score
Ok I did the battery pull and WiFi and I got a 2340. That seemed to do the trick. And to answer the prior question, both of our rezounds are stock unrooted. I have been thinking about rooting so I can get ics but I'm not sure how and I'm worried ill screw up my phone. The sim card I have in my phone is a 32 gig that came with my thunderbolt. My wife has the 16 gig that came with her phone. Don't know if this would make a difference or not.

Sent from my HTC Rezound

I think you mean SD card. And yes if the card has a slow read/write then that could effect speed test.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

lepa71

Reaction score
Here is my store. Ran quadrant before rooting and got 2000. Than ran one after and got 2500. Unless VZW apps bring phone down that much, this is weird, but not totally surprised.