S

sniffle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.ccroms.net
thanks for the praise guys we really appreciate it, it keeps us going :)

we're hoping with the next few releases we gain enough recognition to be posted on news sites, we want to become famous :p

Koveleski

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.kovdev.com
installed this last night. its been running great. fast too. I used Chevy's 1.25 lv kernal and it works perfectly. initially the restoring process took forever and i some how lost root per titanium but a reboot fixed that. market was slow to load because of all my apps. i had no issue with maps. im not sure if its because i restore it from my back up or not. but i just realize that my Droid sound clip isnt there anymore. Instead i get "incoming message" as the default. what gives? other then that everything seems to be working correctly. im not sure about facebook since i dont use and uninstall it already.

They don't include the Droid soundclip in their rom.

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
thanks for the praise guys we really appreciate it, it keeps us going :)

we're hoping with the next few releases we gain enough recognition to be posted on news sites, we want to become famous :p

High hopes, for such a new ROM. :p

All I can say is that if you keep up the work you've started here already, it won't surprise me at all! :D

CLShade

Reaction score
Just got a chance to fire up Pandora and plug in the headphones.

On my installation it sounds the same as it always has: good. Its not a fresh LP played with a new needle on a $3000 sound system - but its as good as all the other MP3 players.

So here's one report of perfectly functioning audio.

ntrddragn

Reaction score
installed this last night. its been running great. fast too. I used Chevy's 1.25 lv kernal and it works perfectly. initially the restoring process took forever and i some how lost root per titanium but a reboot fixed that. market was slow to load because of all my apps. i had no issue with maps. im not sure if its because i restore it from my back up or not. but i just realize that my Droid sound clip isnt there anymore. Instead i get "incoming message" as the default. what gives? other then that everything seems to be working correctly. im not sure about facebook since i dont use and uninstall it already.

They don't include the Droid soundclip in their rom.

Oh..does anyone have the sound clip? incoming message reminds me of my blackberry. :icon_eek:

bhughesiii

Reaction score
I pulled it from another rom and used adb to push it to my phone.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

luvdldy

Reaction score
This is absolutely the best ROM I have ever used on my Droid. Can't wait for 0.6.1. OMG. You guys rock. SetCPU works, running cooler. I'm extremely pleased!

Thank u!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Raziel36

Reaction score
droid.ogg - *********** - music and mp3 sharing - download

For those who want it, that's the default Droid.ogg file that you can push to your system/media/notifications folder.. or just use root explorer to move it there.

silk

Reaction score
I have a feature request. Could you use OpenCore 2.0.7 to provide gapless playback for the medias player?

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have a feature request. Could you use OpenCore 2.0.7 to provide gapless playback for the medias player?

Use the bug report and file it as a ehancement (or was it feature?). Either way, your best bet for them to get to it is there.

Reaction score
Running fantastic so far. The leaked versions were running great too for the first few days but then I started having some random odd issues, so we'll see how this one is after a few days. But in the first 24 hours, it's stable, smooth, fast - just great all around. Thank you!

Few notes -

- I did wipe data/cache.

- Using the same kernel as my last rom - Chevy's 1ghz lv

- Maps works fine for me, and is the current version. No issues with it at all.

- All of my apps finished syncing within about 20 minutes.

- Linpack/quadrant scores are slightly lower than when I was using Kangerade and BB, but in real world use, I can't see any lag or difference in speed. Actually, the browser may even be faster.

- FB sync won't happen as everyone knows, but it's not an issue since it'll be fixed in next release.

- Boot time is pretty quick.

- I'll report back on battery life tomorrow after a normal use work day. I had the best battery life of my droid's rooted existence with Kangerade, so I'm hoping that's the case with Sapphire as well.

Thank you again!

Cleskers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Been running for a few days now with no real issues. Great work guys.