Two quick questions.

EricDra7en

Reaction score
1) Is the SanDisk 32gb the biggest memory card you can get for the Rezound? (Is it reliable?)

2) Is it true that the 1800 mAH extended battery can be used with the stock battery cover rather than a larger one?

Thanks in advance. These are two big selling points to me.

cp24eva

Reaction score
I heard somewhere that there is a 64 GB card out there, but don't quote me on that one. I don't know personally, but would be willing to try if the price was right.

And I don't know abount the 1800 mAH battery. I've actually never heard of it until now.....so I am going to look it up because I want in on some slim extended battery. I'm rockin' my phone NAKED and it just feel so right.

cp24eva

Reaction score
CRAP it's sold out at htcpedia. I'm hunting for that battery!!!!

cp24eva

Reaction score
I called HTCpedia.com and they said the 1800 was pulled from production because unfortunately it didn't work with the phone as expected. I don't know why...that sounds fishy. Advertised to work with the rezound, but pulled. Hope they didn't make this battery JUST for the rezound. Im sure there is another battery that will work.

OP
E

EricDra7en

Reaction score
Ugh. That blows. I want this phone but I don't want a huge battery making my phone look 80's-tastic.

cp24eva

Reaction score
it's actually not as bad as you think. I rolled with the extended battery for a week. Not bad. Of course the slim feel is better, but if you had to get an extended battery, it's isn't a horrible feel. You can always get another battery and the standalone charger.