TWO QUESTIONS

JDH

Reaction score
1. did a FDR and now can't recall how I removed the google search bar from home screen
2. I live in a fringe area for 4gLTE so I keep HD calling turned off. Had networks set to LTE/CDMA got message " no 4GLTE available do you want global?" so I switched to Global. Q= which network should I be on of the three choices? Global LTE/CDMA LTE/GSM/UMTS. verizon turbo.

D._Manley

Reaction score
1. did a FDR and now can't recall how I removed the google search bar from home screen
2. I live in a fringe area for 4gLTE so I keep HD calling turned off. Had networks set to LTE/CDMA got message " no 4GLTE available do you want global?" so I switched to Global. Q= which network should I be on of the three choices? Global LTE/CDMA LTE/GSM/UMTS. verizon turbo.
1) Long press blank space on Home screen, select "Settings"

2) Some say the CDMA offers battery savings over the Global settings but I don't see any difference - Global is the default and works fine for me but you'll probably not notice and difference between the two.

OP
JDH

JDH

Reaction score
Actually the Global makes bettetrcalls in my location. If I head out my .7 mile long farm lane Once I get a little elevation it will go 4g LTE.