two questions. bluetooth and 2.3

Truethinker

Reaction score
First off. I have pretty much pulled out all my hair trying to get my DX2 to properly link to windows 7 ultimate 64bit via bluetooth. I have managed to get photo transfers in the past but now that won't even work. Just says, paired but not connected and now my computer is constantly trying to download drivers and then failing to do so. Driving me nuts. I've tried every bluetooth driver I can find and still no dice. What/where are the drivers I need?

Secondly, and not nearly as frustrating but still annoying. . . I got the gingerbread update this morning(pleasantly surprised). But I lost the picture frame widget. I had a picture on two of my home screens and I'd really like to get that back. . . But it's nowhere to be found and I can't seem to find a comparable app. All I want is to be able to place a single pic on a home screen and make it whatever size i need it to be. Is that so hard? lol

Thanks in advance guys!

OP
T

Truethinker

Reaction score
bump.

I know I'm new on here guys and I have searched and searched and searched but I'm getting nowhere. A little input would go a long way if anyone has anything that could be even slightly helpful. This bluetooth thing is really driving me nuts and I can't seem to find a fix that works. As for the picture thing, all I'm looking for is even a suggestion as to which paid app would work or something as I've tried all the free ones and nothing fits.

Thanks again