Two questions about libertyGB v0.3

Jmdearth

Reaction score
I installed the liberty GB rom the other day and so far it's been wonderful and very stable...hasn't locked up once.

After installing v0.1 I ran the nightly to upgrade to v0.3. The install process seemed to run without a hitch but the phone still says v0.1 in settings>about phone>rom version. Has anyone else had this issue. Just to make sure I did it right I tried installing v0.3 again but still the same result.

One last question. All of the other versions of Liberty I've ran so far bring up the dock application when I dock my phone into the charging stand (the one with the magnet to activate the phone into dock mode). With the GB rom the only thing the phone does is rotate the desktop into landscape mode. Anyone know how to fix that?

I appreciate all of the hard work the developers have done to make the Droid X an even better phone.

Thanks,
Josh

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
i may be mistaken but i think i saw something on twitter that said jrummy forgot to edit the build prop to reflect the accurate version. so it says 0.1 but it is 0.3
couldn't tell you about the other part.