Two problems with my new galaxy

OP
T

thetanman101

Reaction score
Followed a suggestion to open browser and push the menu key next to the browser button. There is another group of settings here with a category for screen auto dimming and power saving. That got my problem resolved. Thanks for all the he'll and suggestions. A little too much redundancy happening here with multiple places to affect the same settings and none of them interfacing.

jgmecarter

Reaction score
thetanman101 said:
Followed a suggestion to open browser and push the menu key next to the browser button. There is another group of settings here with a category for screen auto dimming and power saving. That got my problem resolved. Thanks for all the he'll and suggestions. A little too much redundancy happening here with multiple places to affect the same settings and none of them interfacing.

I do not understand why they make it to where we have to change so many light settings. A lot of people keep saying that the S3 is not very bright but that's just because people have not figured out that they have to turn the brightness up for every function this phone has. They should have categorized this all in the settings. It is nice that we can set a different brightness levels for different things. But it sucks that they have made it so hard for people to figure it out