1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Two Problems that have crept up. Battery Full notification and adds

Discussion in 'Samsung Droid Charge' started by chrstdvd, Dec 26, 2012.

1. chrstdvd

chrstdvd New Member

Hey, I have been really happy with my Charge for over a year now and have not changed anything including the last two upgrades from Verizon. She us rooted and works great.

First problem that has been going on for a while is that I get a "red star with a with ball" in the notification bar that has messages like "singles in ur area" or "some app or the other, is cool." They generally take me to the market for the app. But they put shortcuts or icons on any blank spot on one of my screens. That is annoying.

Anyone know what app is causing this, or is it coming from the market?

Yesterday my phone got a tad wet everything works fine except the battery notification keeps saying 100% before the phone is really charged. As soon as I unplug from the charger, the correct charge shows in the notification. I plug it in again and a few minuets later, it says fully charged.

I have battery indicator pro installed and Battery Calibrator too.

Any ideas?
Search tags for this page
battery full notification but not fully charge s3
battery full notification droid 2

battery full notification galaxy s3

droid charge notification problems
full battery notification screen on s3