Two problems... Rebooting.. and Camera...

_Killer_

Reaction score
Seems my phone is auto rebooting quite often..... And when it does.. it boots into recovery.... I mean, i just manually powered my phone off then back on.. and when it powered back on it went into recovery......... (i use bootstrap/clockwork)....... I also just noticed today (well i've noticed in the past but didn't think much of it..) that my camera has a green hue to it.. anyone else have that??

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Seems my phone is auto rebooting quite often..... And when it does.. it boots into recovery.... I mean, i just manually powered my phone off then back on.. and when it powered back on it went into recovery......... (i use bootstrap/clockwork)....... I also just noticed today (well i've noticed in the past but didn't think much of it..) that my camera has a green hue to it.. anyone else have that??

Try cleaning data and cache while in recovery. If that doesn't work, switch ROMS. That may fix your camera issue too, I don't know, but make sure in your camera that you have effects on the correct setting.

OP
K

_Killer_

Reaction score

Try cleaning data and cache while in recovery. If that doesn't work, switch ROMS. That may fix your camera issue too, I don't know, but make sure in your camera that you have effects on the correct setting.

Did a factory reset, seems to have cleared up the camera issue.. BUT i just turned my phone off and back on and it booted into recovery....

I am rooted, and was running squidly 2.3.0 (or whatever it was called) but unless i'm wrong.... Doing a data/factory reset should have uninstalled the rom right??

(I know it does on the D1.. but these d2's are a bit different!!!)

I used the steps for rooting without a computer (rooting using terminal) but this didn't start happening until the middle of last week.

OP
K

_Killer_

Reaction score
actually the reset did nothing for the camera.. and i'm for sure still having reboot issues... also my phone is either freezing or powering down on it's own.. i can't tell.. it'll be in sleep mode and i can't wake it..

I have to pull the battery then power it back on.. BUT when i do that it goes into recovery still....

I searched and didn't find the right thread.. can someone point me to Unrooting the D2?