Two problems... Rebooting.. and Camera...

Discussion in 'Droid 2 Tech Issues' started by _Killer_, Nov 15, 2010.

1. _Killer_

_Killer_ Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Seems my phone is auto rebooting quite often..... And when it does.. it boots into recovery.... I mean, i just manually powered my phone off then back on.. and when it powered back on it went into recovery......... (i use bootstrap/clockwork)....... I also just noticed today (well i've noticed in the past but didn't think much of it..) that my camera has a green hue to it.. anyone else have that??

2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +8
    Try cleaning data and cache while in recovery. If that doesn't work, switch ROMS. That may fix your camera issue too, I don't know, but make sure in your camera that you have effects on the correct setting.

3. _Killer_

_Killer_ Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Did a factory reset, seems to have cleared up the camera issue.. BUT i just turned my phone off and back on and it booted into recovery....

I am rooted, and was running squidly 2.3.0 (or whatever it was called) but unless i'm wrong.... Doing a data/factory reset should have uninstalled the rom right??

(I know it does on the D1.. but these d2's are a bit different!!!)

I used the steps for rooting without a computer (rooting using terminal) but this didn't start happening until the middle of last week.

4. _Killer_

_Killer_ Member

Ratings:
    +0
    actually the reset did nothing for the camera.. and i'm for sure still having reboot issues... also my phone is either freezing or powering down on it's own.. i can't tell.. it'll be in sleep mode and i can't wake it..

I have to pull the battery then power it back on.. BUT when i do that it goes into recovery still....

I searched and didn't find the right thread.. can someone point me to Unrooting the D2?