1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

two player, casual games

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by 12buckets, Mar 11, 2011.

1. 12buckets

12buckets New Member

Hey All....FIRST POST!!!

i have a lot of friends with droids, and really like playing wordfued with them over the network. great game, easy to play, and i love the "get to it when you can (as long as it's less than 2 days)" style format of gameplay as well as the chat function. really makes for a fun time.

i'm getting a little sick of scrabble though, so i was wondering if anyone knew of some similar game apps that played the same way. chess and checkers seem like easy ones, but hopefully theres a lot more too. i did a little google searching first, but kept getting directed back here. i found two player games, but all of them were quickies that needed both players signed in at the same time and playing on the spot. much more synchronized and difficult to put together than wordfued. anyone know of any titles?
Search tags for this page

2 player games for casual gamers

android two player game code
best casual two player game
best two player casual android games
best two player game apps
casual 2 player shooting games
free 2-player casual games
fun 2 person games for dates
fun 2 player games for android
good two player game for casual gamers
two player game app over network